What outcome of Eagles-Saints would be most pleasing/least aggravating to you?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I want The Eagles exposed for the bad theam they are. A rout from NO.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want the Saints to blow up the Eagles from the playoffs like an armor piercing round to a tank and expose them for the hyped team they are.

The Bears had the Eagles beat in the wildcard round, the media talking about how the Eagles blew out the Bears GTFOH with that bullshit......Bears had the game won, its just that parkey's kick disagreed.

The Bears will be back next season with a vengeance......BOOM !!!!

Last edited:

cobra302

Liked Posts:
I want Saints to blow Eagles out. Sick of hearing about Foles magic. Still smarting from Parkey double doink that ruined the season. Also want Rams to blow out Cowboys, hate the Cowboys.

mecha

Liked Posts:
those of you that want the Eagles to win because it won't make the Bears loss so bad because "oh, they're good then"... fuck you.

once the Eagles are eliminated I can enjoy the Super Bowl in peace. the Brees/Rivers bowl would be an ideal scenario.

Rise

Liked Posts:
those of you that want the Eagles to win because it won't make the Bears loss so bad because "oh, they're good then"... fuck you.

once the Eagles are eliminated I can enjoy the Super Bowl in peace. the Brees/Rivers bowl would be an ideal scenario.

No fuck you and your loser mentality. What peace does it give you that your team blew it? That’s what happened they blew it vs a chump team. I’m pretty sure you will get your wish and they get waxed tomorrow. Why that gives you peace is beyond me, it just validates further the missed opportunity of your favorite team.

It’s like feeling good all these years once the packers lost in the playoffs. Fuck that mentality.

quicksand30

Liked Posts:
With a week to digest, I think either way works. If the Eagles lose today, I get to say "ha ha ha" and that makes me feel better. If they win, then I'll shrug and go "maybe Foles magic is a thing".

Either way, a Chiefs fan had a great sign at the game yesterday pertaining to Chiefs/Colts 2013. It said "Revenge is a dish best served cold." Well, the Bears will get their revenge in a future season against the Eagles. Mark my words. Just like Arya Stark in Game of Thorns. So enjoy last week Eagles fans, because your day is coming when the Bears will some day rob you of a chance to progress to or progress within the playoffs. And when that day comes, we Bears fans will have no pity for you and will drink your tears in our Bears mugs. Muhahaha.....

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Since the question posed was in part "what would be least aggravating" it is easy to see the perspective of those wanting the eagles to win it all...

If they do, the bears lost to a team that took out the rams, saints and the best in the afc... all 3 left are damn good.

If the eagles get annihilated today, that means the bears fundamentally fucked up in all 3 phases plus coaching and preperation and playcalling last week.

Losing to a better team happens...no biggie. But losing to a team they are superior to in every way due to 60 minutes of mistake after mistake after mistake makes one question the dependability of every level of this team. And that would be aggravating.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I want the Saints to blow up the Eagles from the playoffs like an armor piercing round to a tank and expose them for the hyped team they are.

The Bears had the Eagles beat in the wildcard round, the media talking about how the Eagles blew out the Bears GTFOH with that bullshit......Bears had the game won, its just that parkey's kick disagreed.

The Bears will be back next season with a vengeance......BOOM !!!!

What "media" do you listen to that say the Eagles "blew out" the Bears?

Nobody said that. Nobody.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The "transitive theory" is irrelevant.

I want the Saints to win it all for a number of reasons -

I don't need to hear more about Foles' magic.
I have always rooted against the Rams for some reason.
I don't want an AFC team to win, generally.
I think Rivers is a punk. I don't need to see Brady and the Pats again, and while I would be happy for Andy Reid, who seems like a good guy, I can't imagine the cunting here if Mahomes wins it all.

But more than anything, I would like to see Brees win another, now that we are out.

If New Orleans wins big, it won't make me feel we are farther from contending.
If Philly wins, it won't make me certain we'd have won.

None of that second-guessing or playing "what if". Fuck all that.

I will root for a guy I like and hope for the Saints to win it all.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
I want the Eagles to win. I'm sick of hearing the "Fole's magic" also but I think it would make our loss more bearable. The Eagles are a very good team still.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
A close game with Alshon fucking up bigly at the end? I’ll take it!

cobra302

Liked Posts:
No more Foles Magic this season. Glad the Saints knocked Eagles out & glad the game saving interception came at Alshon Jeffries’ expense

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
That was very satisfying, perfect ending.

Eagles with the largest horseshoe up their ass gets new life with yet another kicker miscue and exBear who just shit talked Chicago has the ball go right through his hands. I was half surprised he didn’t grab for his hamstring when that happened that soft ass pussy.

Fuck Alshon. Fuck Fletcher Cox. Fuck Bennett.

You should have saw those clowns as they were leaving Soldier Field through the tunnel after the game.

Most of all, FUCK Eagles fans.

Feels goooooooooooood.

Liked Posts:
Eagles take a huge early lead , constantly fail to score again after 1st quarter, Saints slowly take the lead , and on final drive to win game Alshon misses the catch and directs it into hands of saints defender. Eagles and eagle fans in shock , Eagle fans commit mass suicide, eagles owners than sell team to coke brothers , renames team Igles

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Where are the bar shots of Philly fans? I mean we saw a shit load of them celebrating the double doink. I'd love to see a few after Ashlon play.