Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now that it looks like the Browns are getting thier shit together the Dolphins want to fill that spot.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many other coaches still have an NFL career after three years with Cutler?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
How many other coaches still have an NFL career after three years with Cutler?

He doesn't count since he only spent two years with Cutler, but I like Aaron Kromer's career path. Interim Head Coach with NO, takes Bears OC job with Cutler, three years later he's an OL positional coach suspended for 6 games after punching a child in the face, throwing his fishing pole in the lake, then threatening to kill his entire family.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Hey, everyone learns and grows. Good for him.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
For the sanity of my friends, who are Dolphins fans, I hope they don't make this mistake.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Has anyone mentioned that he looks a lot like Patton Oswalt?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is there a new Rooney rule for short fat assistant coaches? If not, I don't understand the interview.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My Dolphins friend said that he was watching one of the NFL shows with them reporting that they might hire a coach simply to be a fall guy as they tank & tear the roster apart for the next 2 years.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
My Dolphins friend said that he was watching one of the NFL shows with them reporting that they might hire a coach simply to be a fall guy as they tank & tear the roster apart for the next 2 years.

Thought that is what Gase was already accomplishing with great success? Got rid of Ajayi, got rid of Landry, even brought in Cutler. If that doesn't scream "tank & tear", then I don't know what does.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thought that is what Gase was already accomplishing with great success? Got rid of Ajayi, got rid of Landry, even brought in Cutler. If that doesn't scream "tank & tear", then I don't know what does.

Cutler is worse than "tank & tear" since he perpetually keeps your team in purgatory. Never bad to enough to get your teeam a top pick but nowhere damn near good enough to make a difference. NFC North fans must be thrilled he was kept on for so long

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Cutler is worse than "tank & tear" since he perpetually keeps your team in purgatory. Never bad to enough to get your teeam a top pick but nowhere damn near good enough to make a difference. NFC North fans must be thrilled he was kept on for so long

True. Cutler would have fit in better with the John Paxson rebuilding plan, where you build your roster around guys drafted in the middle of the 1st round.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
True. Cutler would have fit in better with the John Paxson rebuilding plan, where you build your roster around guys drafted in the middle of the 1st round.

with zero capability of actually contending. I feel PFS for always backing Cutler.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He doesn't count since he only spent two years with Cutler, but I like Aaron Kromer's career path. Interim Head Coach with NO, takes Bears OC job with Cutler, three years later he's an OL positional coach suspended for 6 games after punching a child in the face, throwing his fishing pole in the lake, then threatening to kill his entire family.

Cutler has that effect on people

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
you think Loggains gets sloppy seconds from Gase in other facets of life?

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Personally I like the little hobbit. If I owned an art gallery I'd hire him as an assistant manager in training in a minute.