On the score - Chuck Pagano new Bears DC

KCbear

Liked Posts:
The loss of Vic cannot be overstated. However, this softens the blow. Pagano will run the defense and Nagy can continue to focus on the development of Trubs and the offense. Good hire.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was great with Cleveland and Baltimore. He was whack with the Colts as a HC. Maybe he will get back to being a great DC. Marinelli was good as a DC and whack as a Lions HC, back to being great as a DC for the Cowboys. Although I've heard Kris Richard calls the plays on defense

Liked Posts:
Warden is moderately content with this hiring. Glad we didn't go with some young inexperienced guy who would need Nagy checking up on frequently.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spoken like a man that don't know shit.

“He has successful experience at many different levels in this league and he is a great teacher with an aggressive mentality that fits our style of football."- Nagy

"The Indianapolis Colts hired Chuck Pagano, the defensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens, as their coach Wednesday. He runs an aggressive 3-4 defense and..."

Speaking of his 5 years with Colts not his single year as DC 7 years ago. Next, you’ll be telling me Nagy isn’t conservative either. He inherits the Bears talent- full D. Just hoping he doesn’t fuck it up.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He was great with Cleveland and Baltimore. He was whack with the Colts as a HC. Maybe he will get back to being a great DC. Marinelli was good as a DC and whack as a Lions HC, back to being great as a DC for the Cowboys. Although I've heard Kris Richard calls the plays on defense

I like your thinking. Pagani is a cool cat, if he brings some heat and has some fun with this talent he could be an upgrade.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Speaking of his 5 years with Colts not his single year as DC 7 years ago. Next, you’ll be telling me Nagy isn’t conservative either. He inherits the Bears talent- full D. Just hoping he doesn’t fuck it up.

Yo Pagano has the warrior spirit though. You haven’t seen that charisma?

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Funny interview of Pagano.
[video=youtube;fdQtGuixOrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdQtGuixOrs[/video]

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
He should be well prepared for dealing with Chicago sports media/fans after his battle with cancer.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Spartan isn't someone I follow, rather just read and move on. However, as a cancer survivor, I will say his comment wasn't offensive to me either. Oh, and fuck cancer.

Word. Fuck it and try to laff along the way.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No, saw him get out-charismad by Arians though.

That’s true but not many are on the same level as BA.

Could you imagine interviewing BA and Trestman and picking Trestman. Holy fuck.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good hire. With this talent, I see our DEF staying stout.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
The players will love Pagano a lot. He is a players coach and can resonates with them well.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
I wonder if his HC experience adds anything?

Regardless, he has significant NFL experience overall and the only defense he ever coordinated was elite, albeit only for one season and it was already elite. We could probably do a lot worse.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just hope he's aggressive. Still remember Tobin taking over for Ryan with most of the same great players and while they were still pretty good....they just weren't the same without Ryan.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just hope he's aggressive. Still remember Tobin taking over for Ryan with most of the same great players and while they were still pretty good....they just weren't the same without Ryan.

He is considered an aggressive coach so that’s what we like..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love this add.. I just wished we got our new kicker first.. can’t wait til the day this doucher parkey is gone.. [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959].. wanted him gone in early November..

Rise

Liked Posts:
I love this add.. I just wished we got our new kicker first.. can’t wait til the day this doucher parkey is gone.. [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959].. wanted him gone in early November..

June 1st at the earliest. Saves $1mil on the cap. His fate should be sealed by the draft however.