The Best Part of the Pagano Signing.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Even with how dumb this is you're still much smarter then SheHateMe. She's really dumb

More quality 0/10 football posts from u. No wonder you wont put me on ignore, u cant help but keep this sort of chit up hahahaha. hehehehehe

Lol

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'll do you one better, move Donatell to WR's coach. Think about it, if he's so good with DB's think about how good he would be with guys that can actually catch, or catch better.

Then you can move Mike Furrey to DB's coach and he'll be coaching how to defend the guys he used to coach.

You're welcome for this.

giphy.gif

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope he holds over some of the staff

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Best part of the Paganio signing is the hard g in his name.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Pagano is a used retread. Hope he proves me wrong, but...we’ll see. Meanwhile, players get older & window of opportunity starts to close. Seen that movie before.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Well you know the old saying, "Great minds will never be an incel and pay for a woman and her boyfriend to have crazy monkey sex in Paris like warden.

See, this is why I come here. There’s nothing too weird to be posted.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
The best part of this signing would be if we somehow get Ed Donatell to stay on with Pagano. Give him the good old assistant DC title of some shit. I'm sure he'll go to Denver now though.

I would hope that Donatell realizes that with the state of the current Bears defense and team overall, they have a better chance to win now then Denver has, so he should stay on to try to win a SB.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Pagano is a used retread. Hope he proves me wrong, but...we’ll see. Meanwhile, players get older & window of opportunity starts to close. Seen that movie before.

good point

Pagano's #'s on "D" say retread. But he's here now...so we have to accept it. :shrug: