My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice fair take.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Damn..... I didn’t notice this at the time but the very last play of the video Anthony Miller was wide open to the end zone

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yup but not throwing there was more understandable than throwing it where he did. That's a difficult pickup for a QB running towards the opposite sideline and an across your body type throw that is often frown upon for young QBs.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
The thing I notice most from these videos is how bad our Oline is at pass blocking.

especially Bobby Massie. Sweet jesus

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yup but not throwing there was more understandable than throwing it where he did. That's a difficult pickup for a QB running towards the opposite sideline and an across your body type throw that is often frown upon for young QBs.

Unless you're pat mahomes.

Actually, that will fuck him in the ass eventually too. Watch it happen today in the playoffs. No one can keep getting lucky on those throws like he does.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unless you're pat mahomes.

Actually, that will fuck him in the ass eventually too. Watch it happen today in the playoffs. No one can keep getting lucky on those throws like he does.

It ain’t luck. He’s elite.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He’s improved by leaps and bounds this season and as Baldy pointed out, he has an above avg NFL arm, which for some reason people here say he doesn’t. If Nagy can keep his trajectory at this same rate, which I think he can, it will evident we have our QB next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Missing the wide open TD on 3rd down at the end of the game is burned into my memory!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stupid, lazy video based off 2 games. If you going to talk about Trubs development, should be charting the whole season.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It ain’t luck. He’s elite.

Fuck off you little bitch.

It is luck, he Did the same shit in college and it caught up to him, it just hasn’t in the pros. Or are you going to tell me throwing a 40 yard pass across your body while going out of bounds is a smart play?

He’s a fucking monster, but throwing across your body is stupid as fuck no matter who you are.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

It is luck, he Did the same shit in college and it caught up to him, it just hasn’t in the pros. Or are you going to tell me throwing a 40 yard pass across your body while going out of bounds is a smart play?

He’s a fucking monster, but throwing across your body is stupid as fuck no matter who you are.

So hostile and butt hurt all the time. I do get a kick out of stupid girls playing the role of internet tough guys though.

Please forgive me for calling the NFL’s MVP elite. Really, who wouldn’t get outraged at that? [emoji23]

msadows

Liked Posts:
So hostile and butt hurt all the time. I do get a kick out of stupid girls playing the role of internet tough guys though.

Please forgive me for calling the NFL’s MVP elite. Really, who wouldn’t get outraged at that? [emoji23]

You called him elite for a trait that every coach tries to coach out of kids in pop warner level bro.

He’s great but throwing across your body into coverage is stupid no matter what.

So yea, you a stupid bitch

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Msadows are you seriously denying Mahomes is elite? There’s nothing wrong with Mahomes being elite that means nothing to how Mitch will turn out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You called him elite for a trait that every coach tries to coach out of kids in pop warner level bro.

He’s great but throwing across your body into coverage is stupid no matter what.

So yea, you a stupid bitch

Actually I called him elite cause he has played at that level the entire year. Seen him do many things I don’t see other QBs do. And don’t really care about Basic coaching points meant for the average. Conventional wisdom is for conventional people. If he has a man open and the arm to get it to him, he should do that regardless of how some cunt is gonna lose his shit on a mb over it.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

50 TDs to 12 picks. At some point it isn't luck anymore.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Brett Favre and Elway both did it and they are in the hall of fame.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk