CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
A quick glance at the Patriots roster from 2000-03 shows guys like Buschi, Ted Johnson, Vrabel, Roman Phifer, and Willie McGinnest. I really question what overall impact a guy like Rob Ryan had with that group.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
A quick glance at the Patriots roster from 2000-03 shows guys like Buschi, Ted Johnson, Vrabel, Roman Phifer, and Willie McGinnest. I really question what overall impact a guy like Rob Ryan had with that group.

Most NFL historians attribute Bill Belichick's defensive 'genius' label to Rob Ryan. When Ryan left NE to be Oakland's DC, NE finished a lowly 2nd in points allowed while Oakland finished 31st.

I honestly had no idea that Rob Ryan had been on Belichick's staff. All I know of Ryan is he would usually be shown on TV raving on the sidelines as his Cowboys or Saints defenses gave up boatloads of points due to his antiquated and unsound schemes. But its good that people like Sideways and Windy have vivid memories of Rob Ryan's LB coach work, as their knowledge has made me more confident in the Bears hiring Rob Ryan.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Most NFL historians attribute Bill Belichick's defensive 'genius' label to Rob Ryan. When Ryan left NE to be Oakland's DC, NE finished a lowly 2nd in points allowed while Oakland finished 31st.

I honestly had no idea that Rob Ryan had been on Belichick's staff. All I know of Ryan is he would usually be shown on TV raving on the sidelines as his Cowboys or Saints defenses gave up boatloads of points due to his antiquated and unsound schemes. But its good that people like Sideways and Windy have vivid memories of Rob Ryan's LB coach work, as their knowledge has made me more confident in the Bears hiring Rob Ryan.

Well they showed him on the sidelines yelling at the saints and cowboys because he was their defensive coordinator. He isn’t going to be running a whole defense. Just the LB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Well they showed him on the sidelines yelling at the saints and cowboys because he was their defensive coordinator. He isn’t going to be running a whole defense. Just the LB.

And what criteria are you basing off of that him coaching the LBs is a positive?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fuck the Ryans. Guys over 40 with long hair are not to be trusted, and lack talent. Except Billy Connolly, but even he has cut his hair now that he is in his 70s.

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck the Ryans. Guys over 40 with long hair are not to be trusted, and lack talent. Except Billy Connolly, but even he has cut his hair now that he is in his 70s.

And seriously ill sadly

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And seriously ill sadly

Parkinson's at 75, but he seems to be taking it well. I watched his recent doc on his life. I'd have a beer with him, if he still drank.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Didn’t this guy suck as a defensive coordinator? He should suck at defensive positions.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
And what criteria are you basing off of that him coaching the LBs is a positive?

Lb coach of the patriots 16 years ago. I honestly don’t care. I know they will get it right

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Rob Ryan hired as ILB coach in Washington. How do I know this? Deadspin ran an article on it. Yes, Deadspin ran an article on a team hiring an ILB coach.

So glad this shit head isn't on this team.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Rob Ryan hired as ILB coach in Washington. How do I know this? Deadspin ran an article on it. Yes, Deadspin ran an article on a team hiring an ILB coach.

May have a lot do with the fact that Deadspin loathes the Redskins.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I am not denying it happened I'm merely pointing out the incredulity with which Deadspin reports any Redskins-related news.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

So glad you felt the need to tell me about it.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Rob Ryan keeps working his way down the coaching chain. Soon he will be the water boy