Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Chicago Bulls head coach Jim Boylen has agreed to a new deal with the franchise, increasing the salary on the remaining two seasons of his contract (this year and 2019-20).</p>— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) <a href="https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1084240710608539648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 13, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I got a call on Friday from someone in the ticket office. I'd had done small ticket packages and did a group outing once, and the woman was asking me if I wanted to do it again for the rest of the season. I politely declined, and told her that I wasn't happy with the product on the court, and my money would not be going to watch that. She then asked if the entire game day experience was enough to get me back. Again, I told her that the only thing that mattered to me was the basketball being played, and that I didn't foresee myself spending any money to see them. She goes, "Yeah, I've gotten that a lot today."

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I got a call on Friday from someone in the ticket office. I'd had done small ticket packages and did a group outing once, and the woman was asking me if I wanted to do it again for the rest of the season. I politely declined, and told her that I wasn't happy with the product on the court, and my money would not be going to watch that. She then asked if the entire game day experience was enough to get me back. Again, I told her that the only thing that mattered to me was the basketball being played, and that I didn't foresee myself spending any money to see them. She goes, "Yeah, I've gotten that a lot today."

Well, that's a good sign at least? I wouldn't pay to go to a game for the rest of the year.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I had stix for 12 years, bought upgrades, moved up sections, did the whole deal. When I took myself off the ticket holders list, they didn't GAF, gave me the whole 'dont let the door hit you on the way out' type of response, even though I didn't provoke one bit and was nice in topic and tone.

The fact that someone at the "Ticket Department" (seriously that is the official internal name, every other team calls it the box office, a VERY well known detail about attending sporting events) is willing to be polite with you, even with grievances, is already a big upgrade from the nightmares friends have told me about in the recent past.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I had stix for 12 years, bought upgrades, moved up sections, did the whole deal. When I took myself off the ticket holders list, they didn't GAF, gave me the whole 'dont let the door hit you on the way out' type of response, even though I didn't provoke one bit and was nice in topic and tone.

The fact that someone at the "Ticket Department" (seriously that is the official internal name, every other team calls it the box office, a VERY well known detail about attending sporting events) is willing to be polite with you, even with grievances, is already a big upgrade from the nightmares friends have told me about in the recent past.

They are selling wednesday ticket with a meal for 25 bucks and the meal is worth 20 bucks. of course they are pushing. We were out of it last year and they put us on a payment plan. Just another thing I should not have done. The best thing about not making the playoffs is they dont hold some 1800 of your money as a deposit, but they are seriously working with the season ticket holders and yes, the experience is worth the entertainment dollars more than the basket ball. Its better when they are not playing.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jim Boylen has agreed to a new deal with the franchise, increasing the salary on the remaining two seasons of his contract (this year and 2019-20)

Great news!! Another good reason to completely tune out this team for the foreseeable future.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Great news!! Another good reason to completely tune out this team for the foreseeable future.

No, its a pretty good plan to have a hard nosed coach who could not physically play yelling at these guys so they are better prepared to play for the next guy. The whole deal was, though, if they put an interim tag on him he would not have needed a raise.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, its a pretty good plan to have a hard nosed coach who could not physically play yelling at these guys so they are better prepared to play for the next guy. The whole deal was, though, if they put an interim tag on him he would not have needed a raise.

Bwahahahaha.....they played a better game both offensively and defensively for Hoiberg and they fired him. The players don't like or respect this guy. This franchise is the laughing stock of the NBA....maybe all of pro sports.

Hard nosed coach...hilarious.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Until he went to the line yesterday, Kris Dunn did not have a free throw attempt in 103 minutes. BoylenBall is not helping the players develop.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hahahaha...

let me get this straight.

Instead of a coaching shake-up...to move on from a coach who didn't coach (and I mean that in a too big of a pussy to keep Portis in line, tell Mirotic not to take 40 meter shots, or demand his PG's actually run his system way)

they didn't even do a coaching search...just pulled a shit stain from end of bench...

who promptly embarrases franchise by acting like a high school coach...

goes like 3-15 and earns an extension?

Hopefully Melo, Parker, Portis, Lopez and maybe one or both Dunn/Lavine are moved in coming weeks to make sense of this roster going forward on a proper 2 year tank under the P.E. teacher.