Ed Reed open to joining Chuck Pagano's coaching staff

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Brad Biggs‏Verified account @BradBiggs

ICYMI: #Bears informed safeties coach Roy Anderson he will not be retained. He worked with DC Chuck Pagano previously in Baltimore and Indianapolis. OLB coach Brandon Staley also not expected back.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Ed Reed
‏@TwentyER
11h11 hours ago
I need to clear somethings up, I’m with Coach a Pagano now. We are Coaching NFLPA collegiate Bowl no talks. Lol

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Is he a good coach or is everyone wet because he was a good player?
I agree. Being a great player does not translate into automatically being a great coach. I offer up Singletary as exhibit A. I'm not saying he can't be good. It's just not a "given" that he will be.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ed Reed
‏@TwentyER
11h11 hours ago
I need to clear somethings up, I’m with Coach a Pagano now. We are Coaching NFLPA collegiate Bowl no talks. Lol

Pagano still coaching that bowl game? Interesting take, guess he and Reed can take a plane back to chicago after it ends.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Is he a good coach or is everyone wet because he was a good player?

Yeah, I'm with you there. Is he the best coach or just a name we know?

I recall reading a piece on Wayne Gretzky around 10 years ago. It was more around his difficulties trying to coach because he couldn't teach someone to have his instincts. People can look up to him and respect him, but could he honestly make them better as a coach?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm with you there. Is he the best coach or just a name we know?

I recall reading a piece on Wayne Gretzky around 10 years ago. It was more around his difficulties trying to coach because he couldn't teach someone to have his instincts. People can look up to him and respect him, but could he honestly make them better as a coach?

Gretsky is not a motivational type guy, nor is he a great communicator. Reed is at least articulate.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Gretsky is not a motivational type guy, nor is he a great communicator. Reed is at least articulate.

It's 'Gretzky'. I know you American's like football and basketball more, but that's like me saying that 'Michael Jorban should have passed the rock more'.

Anyway, why not run with Ed Donatell and Roy Anderson? Seems like those guys do fairly well with the current Bears roster.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's 'Gretzky'. I know you American's like football and basketball more, but that's like me saying that 'Michael Jorban should have passed the rock more'.

Anyway, why not run with Ed Donatell and Roy Anderson? Seems like those guys do fairly well with the current Bears roster.

Xuder is Canadian
hqdefault.jpg

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Chuck is a little busy working for the FBI...

Tillman is investigating the NFL referees that charged peanut with false flags and Bullchit PI's...lol.

..on a serious note tho, he's probably gonna be the guy arresting those with the SAM HURD MAFIA CLUB.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll report him to the elders.

yvkvdn9thx811.gif

They are the best decision makers we got!

Being self deprecating is more Canadian than anything you got.

I have no idea if Reed would be a good coach. I'd be happy if Donatell stayed. I just wanted to point out that Gretsky has trouble expressing how to tie a shoelace, much less his inner hockey intuition.