2018-19 Bulls tank thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sometimes a hall of fame talent b-ball player shows up and everybody knows it. It was a Shaq lottery the same as a Lebron lottery, and most see this as a Zion lottery.

My understanding is it doesn’t matter too much where we will pick. 10% or so instead of 14 with a full tank. Let the chips fall.

After that, I would argue the new rules since Tony Parker make those pgs that can score in point and slash extremely valuable, just as slashing scoring wings are.

If Ja Morant is had, I will be very optimistic and the team will have multiple weapons where Lavine is the third guy. With Carter your defensive heart who can flow with what you want to do.

Porter at least plugs the SF spot and the bulls are developing those guys for depth.

Zion would be a game changer, and I think Ja Morant or White complete the build and balance well with what we already have.

Barrett to me is a risk on a development guy who will likely be nice in 3 years to have but a PG that can score would make this team exciting and dangerous every night right away.

There are a couple other monster athletes worth checking out in NCAA and surely some talent over seas,

The bulls seem to have a balanced foundation of options and I think next year we start to see progress if they get a proper coach.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dunn-Lavine-Zion-Lauri-Carter
Porter-Lopez

JAM-Lavine-Porter-Lauri-Carter
Dunn-Lopez

You could argue JaMan creates a better starting 5. Zion is just generational can’t pass.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Dunn-Lavine-Zion-Lauri-Carter
Porter-Lopez

JAM-Lavine-Porter-Lauri-Carter
Dunn-Lopez

You could argue JaMan creates a better starting 5. Zion is just generational can’t pass.

Or how about...a vet FA pg/lavine/porter/Zion/lauri with carter off the bench...if we are fortunate enough to land the #1 pick

Speed

Liked Posts:
Zion should be able to switch off on some 3's defensively, but offensively his game right now is definitely a 4. I feel like Carter JR would be the odd one out of the starting lineup. You want shooters and more shooters around Zion even if that means dealing with some defensive woes from Markkanen at center.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sam Smith is an idiot. I still think New York will “luck into” the #1 pick. That team has been a shit show for way to long and they need a franchise changing talent like Zion.

or the league might decide to help Lebron and the Lakers

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls could draft the centerpieces of a talented young squad in the next few years but would still continue to suck until their asshole owner replaces their incompetent front office.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The Bulls could draft the centerpieces of a talented young squad in the next few years but would still continue to suck until their asshole owner replaces their incompetent front office.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

And why is that? You’re saying that no matter what players they have, it will be for not as long as garpax are there? Don’t let your hatred for garpax allow you to make asinine statements

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
And why is that? You’re saying that no matter what players they have, it will be for not as long as garpax are there? Don’t let your hatred for garpax allow you to make asinine statements

GarPax will fuck the HC hire which will hamper the team as a whole. Coaching matters. We'll be fun as hell to watch with good young talent, but still won't be able to get over the hump because of coaching.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
GarPax will fuck the HC hire which will hamper the team as a whole. Coaching matters. We'll be fun as hell to watch with good young talent, but still won't be able to get over the hump because of coaching.

Time will tell. Thibs was a pretty darn good coach...so, it’s not like every hc they hire is garbage. Lavine seems to be liking boylen more and more. The team seems to be playing harder now. Half the battle of coaching is getting the respect of your players, they seem to be coming around to liking him

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

And even if they don’t fuck up the hire if the coach does their thing he will put in a spy or maybe punch the coach. Sounds absurd doesn’t it other than the fact that has happened already. It’s a terrible culture that turns players off from considering the bulls a destination spot

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Time will tell. Thibs was a pretty darn good coach...so, it’s not like every hc they hire is garbage. Lavine seems to be liking boylen more and more. The team seems to be playing harder now. Half the battle of coaching is getting the respect of your players, they seem to be coming around to liking him

It was actually Jerry who wanted to hire Thibs.

Pax wanted Doug Collins and Gar wanted Mike Brown.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Cleveland win...makes a loss to Phoenix big for gaining that extra 1.5% chance lol

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Beginning of the season I was wondering why Phoenix was so terrible when they have guys like Booker, Ayton and at that point had Ariza in their lineup. After watching yesterday, I understand. I know Oubre was out, but still. Outside of Booker and Ayton, that team is fucking horrible. I thought the Bulls bench was bad. When Felicio is out there bullying people, you know those guys suck. Not sure how Dragon Bender is even in the league...he's even worse than Felicio is

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
And we screwed it up.

Haha well, again...it’s a 1.5% difference. If that’s the biggest screw up they have going forward, then it’ll be bright times ahead

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bulls win again.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Praise (and hope) for Ja. Not going to be in Zion, mon.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bulls are highly likely to stay at #4. They'll also likely stay there in the lottery draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.