My reaction to Eagles and Alshon blowing it...

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;0mRPTrWHHKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mRPTrWHHKQ[/video]

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Funny thing is that once the game started, I was actually rooting for the eagles. That said, seeing Alshon drop that made me smile just a little.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Funny thing is that once the game started, I was actually rooting for the eagles. That said, seeing Alshon drop that made me smile just a little.

I found myself pulling for the Eagles because I really don't like the saints but when the pick happened I started to laugh and it just felt right.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad the magic show is over. Fuck the Eagles

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:
I’m just glad I don’t have to hear the media try to continue to shove Foles magic down our throats. As if his magic caused Parkey to miss. Foles threw what 4 picks in the playoffs? Next year he will go back to being a scrub like he was with the Rams, book it.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Eagles fans that were poking at me last week have lost their minds as I spam that sad Alshon pic to them. So good. Karma is awesome.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude was playing with broken ribs and was aboot to take a shot right in the midsection in a completely open position, I feel for the guy.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
You can't feel that sorry for him. He's a world champion who signed a nice extension on the offseason...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dude was playing with broken ribs and was aboot to take a shot right in the midsection in a completely open position, I feel for the guy.

How satisfying then. The guy that always sat when slightly injured decides to play injured and fucks his team's season. And yes, he did sit at South Carolina because of a hangnail. Ask any well-connected booster.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I’m just glad I don’t have to hear the media try to continue to shove Foles magic down our throats. As if his magic caused Parkey to miss. Foles threw what 4 picks in the playoffs? Next year he will go back to being a scrub like he was with the Rams, book it.

during the game they were phrasing it like he won the game against the Bears.

no, the kicker missed the game winner. I think that's different.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
How satisfying then. The guy that always sat when slightly injured decides to play injured and fucks his team's season. And yes, he did sit at South Carolina because of a hangnail. Ask any well-connected booster.

I don't know about that report...some say broken ribs, some cracked, some bruised. No friggin way he played with broken ribs. He wouldn't be able to run.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I actually started out rooting for the Eagles, one because I don’t buy the “I want the team that beat my team to win it all” mentality. It’s stupid, and no one else will remember who the Bears lost to in the playoffs down the line anyway.

Two, just because I wanted chaos with the Foles/Wentz situation. If Foles had won them another Super Bowl, it’d be an incredibly entertaining offseason.

That said, when the Eagles blew it, I was actually pretty happy, because I can be a petty person. If the Bears can’t win it all, fuck the Eagles.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't know about that report...some say broken ribs, some cracked, some bruised. No friggin way he played with broken ribs. He wouldn't be able to run.

In all reality, it was probably sore nipples from Brandon Marshall pinching them