onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
When did ya'll get the southern drawl remy?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You can be happy all you want. I never responded to you or your happiness. Ya'll responsed to me asking if Nagy discussed the loss. If you are happy then be happy. Not sure why ya'll keep responding to me expecting me to share your thoughts.

When was the last Bears season where you came out of it happy?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So you didnt think our offense was very good yet you had superbowl expectation? Im a little confused here

I thought our offense sputtered a bit at the end but that it was possible for them to turn it around and score at an average rate which is all we would need to win. Not sure what is confusing about that. We didn't need to score 28 points to win IMO. We just need 20-24 points or so.

It's like you don't even watch the games

Yeah I saw a D dominate in giving up 10 points and an O that eventually controlled the game.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When was the last Bears season where you came out of it happy?

Probably 06 as never had much faith in Grossman so thought they overachieved a bit to reach SB. This years' D is on par with 06, our QB and O overall was better too IMO hence the disappointment.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I thought our offense sputtered a bit at the end but that it was possible for them to turn it around and score at an average rate which is all we would need to win. Not sure what is confusing about that. We didn't need to score 28 points to win IMO. We just need 20-24 points or so.

Yeah I saw a D dominate in giving up 10 points and an O that eventually controlled the game.

We actually just needed 17 and imo we would have scored at halftime if it wasn't for the weird ass NFL rule on Miller's catch

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We actually just needed 17 and imo we would have scored at halftime if it wasn't for the weird ass NFL rule on Miller's catch

Oh we counting almost points now. Do you also count almost interceptions like the 3 Trubs almost threw?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Probably 06 as never had much faith in Grossman so thought they overachieved a bit to reach SB. This years' D is on par with 06, our QB and O overall was better too IMO hence the disappointment.

While I didn't think we would beat the Colts, I thought we had a decent shot due to it basically being a home game and the fact that we could run the ball all year and their run D was horrible. Grossman just needed to be average. Yet, like 4-5 other games that year, he was horrible.

I am telling you though, I consider myself to be an optimist when it comes to the Bears and I would have been mildly surprised if they won in LA. I would have been stunned if they won in New Orleans.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh we counting almost points now. Do you also count almost interceptions like the 3 Trubs almost threw?

Im just letting you know how many points we needed to win,t he last part was in case you missed it.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You referenced beating Minny and I said that as a dominating defensive performance. They gave up 10 and scored 24.

It was dominant in all facets. The offense took the ball and went on a 75 yard TD drive to start the game. The D was relentless & the offense was in total control

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

I don't believe he's moving the goalposts to "almost"

I think he's just stating the Bears needed 17 points to win the game

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Im just letting you know how many points we needed to win,t he last part was in case you missed it.

You are getting confused. I was responding to your post about Superbowl expectations so my point was IMO we only needed to average 20-24 points to win the SB. Was not referring to the Eagles game because you post was not about the Eagles game but about my Superbowl expectations.

So you didnt think our offense was very good yet you had superbowl expectation? Im a little confused here

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was dominant in all facets. The offense took the ball and went on a 75 yard TD drive to start the game. The D was relentless & the offense was in total control

24 points is not dominant. It is average.

I don't believe he's moving the goalposts to "almost"

I think he's just stating the Bears needed 17 points to win the game

Which had nothing to do with my post as again his post that I responded to was about Super Bowl expectations not the Eagles game. I was saying average 20-24 points IMO would get us a SB win with this D.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
24 points is not dominant. It is average.

Which had nothing to do with my post as again his post that I responded to was about Super Bowl expectations not the Eagles game. I was saying average 20-24 points IMO would get us a SB win with this D.

So the Bears offense would have to be borderline “awful” by your standards to win the SB?

Makes sense

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His whole premise for his argument is borderline Special person

:saxy:he can't stop blowing. Sure we'd all like to see more points, he is just so embedded in his vortex the continuing ramble is pointless... he just can't help himself.

A few weeks ago he was in a "more chances for Mizzell vortex".

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
:saxy:he can't stop blowing. Sure we'd all like to see more points, he is just so embedded in his vortex the continuing ramble is pointless... he just can't help himself.

A few weeks ago he was in a "more chances for Mizzell vortex".

I’ve resigned to the fact that he’s pretty clueless about football

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There's been an edge to remy's postings since he moved