Pace and Nagy Year End Press Conference

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who the fuck is feeling warm and fuzzy?? I feel optimistic and like the direction of this team and offense. We have arguably the best young coach in the NFL and a good young QB who has a lot of potential. You and your cunting ass knows all of that though but choose to focus on your short sighted negativity because we might as well just change our name to the Oakland bears when the offense is on the field right?

Good on you that you feel optimistic. Getting all emo because I have a more measured view just seems odd. You should stop caring how other people feel so much. All this hostility isn't good for your health.

Season averages only matter to him when it fits the vortex’s narrative

Overall it was a good season and if I were discussing the overall season then season averages matters. As I am discussing the Eagles loss then how they closed out the last month or so is more relevant.

You should know this as you made the same argument when we were discussing the Niners and you were telling me how great they were playing over the past few weeks when we only managed 14 against them. Guess recent games only matter to you when it fits your narrative. Pot meet kettle.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Came to check on the vortex. Wasn't disappointed. Derp on.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Good on you that you feel optimistic. Getting all emo because I have a more measured view just seems odd. You should stop caring how other people feel so much. All this hostility isn't good for your health.

More measured = I know my expectations are unrealistically high but I like to bitch and die on hills no matter what so I’m just going to stick to my narrative that makes no sense at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
More measured = I know my expectations are unrealistically high but I like to bitch and die on hills no matter what so I’m just going to stick to my narrative that makes no sense at all

Again, same argument you made regarding the Niners D. You claimed based on recent games they were so great and that is why we scored only 14 points against them. The only difference is your argument ended up proving to be bullshit because after we hung 14 on them, the Rams went on to hang 48. So they weren't this massively improved D. We just shit the bed against them as we then did against the Eagles.

You should stop being a hypocrite criticizing people for the very same arguments you made just a short while ago. It is like you are mad I was right that the Niners D wasn't this awesomely improved D as well as me being right that the Bears O in that game did not bode well for the future which it didn't as evidenced by the Eagles game.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Because I was disappointed in how we closed out the season. 15, 23, 14, 24, 15 doesn't necessarily excite me.

Sporadically? First year offense my friend

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sporadically? First year offense my friend

Yes that is perhaps a reason for the sporadicness or ineptitude but doesn't change the fact it was at times sporadic and inept. Again, I am just stating the reality. If you want to feel good about that reality because you think the O will get better in the 2nd year then I don't begrudge you for feeling that way.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Again, same argument you made regarding the Niners D. You claimed based on recent games they were so great and that is why we scored only 14 points against them. The only difference is your argument ended up proving to be bullshit because after we hung 14 on them, the Rams went on to hang 48. So they weren't this massively improved D. We just shit the bed against them as we then did against the Eagles.

You should stop being a hypocrite criticizing people for the very same arguments you made just a short while ago. It is like you are mad I was right that the Niners D wasn't this awesomely improved D as well as me being right that the Bears O in that game did not bode well for the future which it didn't as evidenced by the Eagles game.

You seem confused. I said they were much improved, which they were. Now for some context, the best offense in the league put only 5 more points than us. The difference is the eagles D didn’t shit the bed, and had a very comparable game to the game against us. Unfortunately you don’t like that because it doesn’t support your narrative.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It was very relevant. It knocked the Vikes out and allowed the Eagles to get in so the O and Parkey could shit the bed against them. Perhaps we should have beat them 13-10 and saved those extra 11 points for the Eagles.

LMAO, you actually believe that if we scored less points against the Vikings that magically those points would show up vs the Eagles. Unbelievable.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LMAO, you actually believe that if we scored less points against the Vikings that magically those points would show up vs the Eagles. Unbelievable.

I believe he was being sarcastic, at i hope he was

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Yes that is perhaps a reason for the sporadicness or ineptitude but doesn't change the fact it was at times sporadic and inept. Again, I am just stating the reality. If you want to feel good about that reality because you think the O will get better in the 2nd year then I don't begrudge you for feeling that way.

With the exception of McVay...I don't recall an offense being a jugernaut in their first year as a HC. So yes...times of being sporadic is expected...even with a Matt Nagy Bears offense.

You call it ineptness...I call it a HC still installing an offensive system with a young QB that is continuing to grow. As PIB said...it's actually sporadic...ineptness is constant 3 and outs, and not controlling the football.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You seem confused. I said they were much improved, which they were. Now for some context, the best offense in the league put only 5 more points than us. The difference is the eagles D didn’t shit the bed, and had a very comparable game to the game against us. Unfortunately you don’t like that because it doesn’t support your narrative.

I thought the Saints started out pretty inept on offense, then was sporadic and then playoff worthy.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
With the exception of McVay...I don't recall an offense being a jugernaut in their first year as a HC. So yes...times of being sporadic is expected...even with a Matt Nagy Bears offense.

You call it ineptness...I call it a HC still installing an offensive system with a young QB that is continuing to grow. As PIB said...it's actually sporadic...ineptness is constant 3 and outs, and not controlling the football.

Inept is 15 points. Already agreed it was sporadic overall.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Inept is 15 points. Already agreed it was sporadic overall.

But five more points os playoff worthy? Would 18 points be right in the middle?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts: