CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'll believe this when dabears70 confirms.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Lets remember, next year is his 4th season, so he will be making a base salary of 720k, his prorated signing bonus of 2.4 (same as first 3 years) his roster bonus jumps to 1.88 million for a total of around 5 million.

2020 he will be on the fifth year option and everyone can rip his head off for being overpaid.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What is a reasonable contract for a below average pass rusher that gets stood up and knocked down a lot? Like how many millions for how many years?

1. Really good run defender
2. Good in coverage
3. Average pass rusher, sacks are not the final word on pass rush.

8-10 million over 4 years.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Never forget the Amendola suplex. Much like in a boxing match, ref needs to call the play dead before the fighter ends up dead.

90334685dc82e4ddc338e5ca646822cf

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Found this tidbit. Wonder how this plays out.

He runs an aggressive 3-4 defense and that likely means the defensive roster will be overhauled, too, because Pagano’s style favors bigger players, rather than the small, fast ones the Colts employed under Tony Dungy and Caldwell.

Last edited:

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
The stat that is most important for him is QB hurries. How often is he able to put pressure on qb knowing Mack is coming from the other side. He gets 6-8 sacks a year in this defense, stays healthy, and continues playing well against the run and it’s well worth it.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

He runs an aggressive 3-4 defense and that likely means the defensive roster will be overhauled, too, because Pagano’s style favors bigger players, rather than the small, fast ones the Colts employed under Tony Dungy and Caldwell.

Probably not much. The Colts had Freeney and Mathis on the edges, who were kinda on the small side. I don't think I'd consider Floyd small, even though he's skinny AF. He holds up well in the run game, which really is what matters.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:

Ya, but he's looking at what Pagano year? Usually a DC doesn't succeed unless he's always adjusting to what today's offenses are doing... like 3 WR sets. Just saying it would be crazy to assume Pagano would be doing a major overhaul on the Bears to throw out smaller faster players for bigger ones, especially the Secondary.

Anyway the current D is not small, especially on the Line. We'll see Pagano's influence on new OLB players though.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
1. Really good run defender
2. Good in coverage
3. Average pass rusher, sacks are not the final word on pass rush.

8-10 million over 4 years.

That's actually pretty fair. I could see giving him $10MM over 4 years but not anymore than that.