CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Where does everyone have him going? I have him going in the top 10, most likely number one to the Cardinals. I do not see any way that Kingsbury will pass up a chance to draft Murray.

Kyler Murray

@TheKylerMurray
34m34 minutes ago
I have declared for the NFL Draft.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cards just drafted Josh Rosen in rnd 1. No way they draft another QB with their 1st pick.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cards have Rosen. No way in hell they draft another QB so high. I think Raiders or Giants draft him

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I love what he's doing. I've never seen a player publicly put two professional leagues against each other for their own personal gain. In these sports the athletes are interchangeable, so I'm all for them getting all they can while they can do it.

As a prospect I don't know him that well. I do know this is a weak QB class. The top names have 'flashed' NFL potential, which is a bad sign. If someone only showed NFL ability in moments while playing against lower level NCAA defenses it figures to be a long transition.

Anyway, we'll see. With having a young QB on the roster news like this is good because it pushes those QB hungry teams up draft boards.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Cards just drafted Josh Rosen in rnd 1. No way they draft another QB with their 1st pick.

Rosen was also a pretty good prospect and I don't think Arizona saw anything in year one where they are willing to cut bait.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Pretty baller move to make the MLB change their rules, but then jump to the NFL.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He's 5'9. No matter how good or athletic he is that is a big issue to overcome.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Where does everyone have him going? I have him going in the top 10, most likely number one to the Cardinals. I do not see any way that Kingsbury will pass up a chance to draft Murray.

Kyler Murray

@TheKylerMurray
34m34 minutes ago
I have declared for the NFL Draft.

What the hell are you smoking? Day two guy no way he goes in first

msadows

Liked Posts:
What the hell are you smoking? Day two guy no way he goes in first

No he isn't.

Weak QB class, he has the most upside potentially, and is the biggest name.

There are still plenty of qb needy teams that he DEFINITELY goes in the first. Shit, oakland has 3 chances to take him.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he goes late first round. I think he is pretty dumb going to football and risking brain damage when he could have got the A's to renegotiate and had the sweet life.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
No team will draft him in the first if they think there is even a chance he chooses baseball after the draft

It would be throwing away a first round pick - and I don't believe there would be any compensation. Just a first round pick down the crapper...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

msadows

Liked Posts:
No team will draft him in the first if they think there is even a chance he chooses baseball after the draft

It would be throwing away a first round pick - and I don't believe there would be any compensation. Just a first round pick down the crapper...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Raiders?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think he goes late first round. I think he is pretty dumb going to football and risking brain damage when he could have got the A's to renegotiate and had the sweet life.

A's weren't going to renegotiate as too far away from majors and the bust rate in MLB is much higher. Not to mention he still has huge holes in his swing that he may never correct.

If he has a chance of going in the first, he should take it and I say that as an A's fan. Guaranteed money for 1st rounder much higher in football than baseball as they get paid shit in majors until they hit arbitration and the really big money doesn't come until FA.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
NFL teammates pranking Kyler Murray at training camp next summer

me_814.jpg

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
2nd or 3rd rounder most likely. Definitely don't see a team taking him in the first.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
"He's never seen" =/= It's never happened.

"Read up on Bo Jackson and horse boy Elway" =/= You are wrong.

I just gave him some examples of when it happened before so he can learn that it has already happened in the past.

I could have gone Eli Manning for a more recent example, if I wanted a chance of proving him wrong.