Thoughts on Kyler Murray - NFL Draft

msadows

Liked Posts:
Weird comment. Glad my CCS comings and goings are being monitored. I never left, I've just been posting with my alt account to change things up.

Wow, didn't know that.

Great comp to Tebow. Also the bad passer/great runner scouting report for Jackson is insightful.

LOL at the bolded. It wasn't "discussed". You didn't even say it (obviously). Dennehy (bless him) actually went into specifics of Murray's game in Post #35. I agree with Dennehy's assessment. I'm still not sure what you are trying to say about Murray, though.

First, you initially said that Murray had a 'more complete skillset' than Jackson. You still don't really address this...what about Murray, specifically, is more 'complete' than Jackson? Also, you now say that is Murray more 'developed' than Jackson, but Murray has about 1/3 of the starts and 1/2 the attempts that Jackson had in college. Huh?

Again, since you seemingly forgot half my post despite quoting it, what NFL QBs who are currently successful in the alleged "RPO heavy nfl" does Murray compare favorably to?

If i repeated what he said you'd just say I stole it from him. When I say it was mentioned in the thread you say this. What the fuck is that even supposed to mean. Obviously his "analysis" said he strugles on short middle passes, which is what I wrote.

You have poking holes just to fuck with them. Literally, old man.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
When I am ultimately and correctly recognized as the greatest football mind on CCS, and not solely as the great Chicago rapper of all time, I will look back on this thread as the catalyst.

Thanks.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
He's a better passer in nearly every aspect than Jackson, why the fuck do I have to list it? Just watching either of them in college would show you that. And Murray was always a more skilled and developed passer than Jackson, starts don't matter. There is a reason one was a 3 star recruit and one a 5 star recruit.

Cool. Now you are bringing in what 'star rating' each guy had when they were recruited from HS. I watched Jackson only a couple times when he was at Louisville...I've seen him play several times in the NFL. Its interesting to me that Jackson is accurate (enough) on the short and intermediate throws between the numbers, but not very accurate throwing outside the numbers or deep...essentially the exact opposite of Murray's "skillset". Yet what you are saying doesn't address this at all.

Yearly until defenses adjust, RPO usage will increase too obviously. I never said that teams are running oklahomas offense, just that more teams are adding the RPO to their playbook. Last year 7 teams had more than 10% of their offensive snaps be RPO's, I'd assume its a lot more this year after the success the Chiefs/Eagles have been having. The traits Murray posseses fit very well into the RPO, good with his first read and quick release, excellent athlete too.

More gobblygook. I'll ask you for the third time...what NFL QBs who are currently successful in the alleged "RPO heavy nfl" does Murray compare favorably to? I see a lot of crap being thrown at the wall, names like "Brees" (LOL) and "Russell Wilson" dropped, yet you still can't answer this question.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Trouble with short to intermediate routes down the middle. Yea, seem's like it was discussed by dennehy even though you said it wasn't then said it was in the same sentence.

I know, its hard for you to attribute the actual football discussion to the appropriate source. Again, dennehy posted it...not you. There was no discussion. I get more insight from one sentence of dennehy's than the constant stream of your jargony vomit.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
If i repeated what he said you'd just say I stole it from him. When I say it was mentioned in the thread you say this. What the fuck is that even supposed to mean. Obviously his "analysis" said he strugles on short middle passes, which is what I wrote.

Forgive me, but I am completely lost again. When was this discussion? When did you write that Murray struggles on short middle passes, prior to just now? I am hoping I am missing something here, because I don't think anyone can be this dense. Are you really referring to Post #60 in this thread? If not, my apologies. This has devolved into your usual shitshow...it would be great if anything you said actually had some basis in reality.

RPO heavy NFL...cite make-believe stat that 7 teams had more than 10% of their snaps be RPOs! I forgot how painful this was.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Jimmy Claussen was a 5* recruit.