Liked Posts:
UFA
Former first round pick.
Still only 24 years old.
Current base salary 497647$

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
I'd take a flyer and see if Hiestand can coach him up.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hasn't the OP heard that we have Rashaad Coward on the roster who the next all pro RT even though he hasn't done anything to give us reason he can actually start in this league?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets save a few million dollars and put a shit player at RT.........good start to the year.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Remember Lovie used to try this kinda thing with guys like Chris Spencer and it never worked out. I think he was drafted in the 1st round as a center and Lovie tried to revamp him as a RT (Garza played center for awhile, that's how bad it got.) I cannot remember some of the other guys' names, but I think we tried it with DE as well and the guy up and died.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Gaines Adams was the former 1st round DE we tried to revamp and he died in 2010.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I srs can't think of any, but has a 1st round pick ever busted where he was drafted, and then turned it around and become at least a good player elsewhere?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I srs can't think of any, but has a 1st round pick ever busted where he was drafted, and then turned it around and become at least a good player elsewhere?
A few Bears as of recent, Cedric Benson and Marc Colombo had a few average to slightly better years after leaving the Bears.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
That is Vet Minimum, right? I could see that as very little risk, and a possible reward. In a year where cap space and draft picks are limited, you need to take a shot at some of these low cost options.

I have a lot more confidence in this coaching staff to possibly turn a guy around.

He finished this year(final 6 weeks) as the starting LT for Jacksonville, and he is just now reaching physical maturity at age 24.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A few Bears as of recent, Cedric Benson and Marc Colombo had a few average to slightly better years after leaving the Bears.

Benson definitely turned into a good back once he left, but he also had his moments where he played well for us.

Colombo is a good example, but some might argue he didn't bust in terms of talent, but just injuries did him in while he was with us.

I am trying to think of players who were not overly injured, but rather just played awful for the team that drafted them, and then did a 180 once on a 2nd team.

Like if Shea Mac had gone to the Pats and become a top 10 pass rusher.... cept he didn't.

supra8795

Liked Posts:

I'm sure Kevin White will.

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:

cameron irving is the chiefs LG and doing well but he was an absolute failure in cleveland

kerschbs

Liked Posts:
I’ve watched almost every game he played for the Giants (I live in CT and all my friends are Giants fans,) he’s terrible. Absolutely terrible. I doubt Heistand can fix him, his form in the passing game is really bad.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

He's terrible. So very, very terrible.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I’ve watched almost every game he played for the Giants (I live in CT and all my friends are Giants fans,) he’s terrible. Absolutely terrible. I doubt Heistand can fix him, his form in the passing game is really bad.

I take a local's word to mean more than any other analyst, thanks for the feedback. Do you think at vet min, that he would be worth a spot in camp?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
He is the worst OT of this decade, so No.