[CBS Sports] Bears to hire Kansas State DC Ted Monachino for defensive staff

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Said he is a "high character guy" sarcastically because he left a shit program for a NFL job.

Hey, this is surprising. Your first statement is already wrong. I said he was a high character guy because he accepted a job and then quit less than 3 weeks later. Pulled a Ken Norton Jr. The fact that his job was at K-State is inconsequential to my comment, yet you made it the focal point, which makes no sense.

You said a DC position at a BIG 12 school matters.

What do you mean when you say that I used the word "matters". "Matters" in what context? What is the hidden meaning?

It really doesn't, no one plays D in the Big 12. And KState is like a bottom feeder school in that conference.

Thanks for bringing me up to date on recent NCAA football trends!

Asked your own hypothetical question if a position coach in the NFL on a top tier defense is a better career path than a DC at Kstate, which yes, Rory, it is. If the guy has any hopes to becoming a DC in the nfl again, thats how he does it.

Wow, I am surprised you finally got something right. I DID ask that hypothetical question! Thanks for the response! If KSU was such a dead end job, I wonder why Monachino accepted the job in the first place...he couldn't get a positional ass't spot ANYWHERE in the NFL? If that is the case, then can we really say that this was a "good hire" by the Bears?

Then you said Rex Ryan coached there to try to make it seem like KState matters, when in fact he didn't fucking coach a single game there. Did the same exact fucking thing the "high character" guy you called out in your first post did.

HA! Not sure why my Rex Ryan comment was so upsetting to you. I just thought it was a funny coincidence. I am sure that some NFL DCs like Chuck Pagano have NCAA DC somewhere on their resume.

I didn't really repeat your words. But if you think so, thats fine. To me it just seems like you spoke out of your ass and you now are acting like people don't understand your literal ass vomit.

What specifically did I "speak out of my ass" about? Please cite.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
KState is a bottom feeder?

They went to 8 straight bowl games before this year, which is probably why they had a DC opening in the first place. I heard K-State's last DC didn't put major emphasis on the safety position, and they ended up 5-7.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yup, much more important than your contribution that pagano hired another italian

As someone who is partially Italian, and Polish,Russian,African, Puerto Rican, Cherokee, Choctaw, and Chippewa , It pleases me to see there is no discrimination on the part of the Bears. I would like to see more Peolple of my race interviewed and hired by more NFL organizations. Does the Rooney rule apply to my mixed and colorful race?
I would hope it does.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
As someone who is partially Italian, and Polish,Russian,African, Puerto Rican, Cherokee, Choctaw, and Chippewa , It pleases me to see there is no discrimination on the part of the Bears. I would like to see more Peolple of my race interviewed and hired by more NFL organizations. Does the Rooney rule apply to my mixed and colorful race?
I would hope it does.

As a black woman, I am offended.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a black woman, I am offended.

I'm sorry modo if i left out woman in my brief rant, however would you like woman leading the , " BA BA BOOM " in your locker room? I would think it would be no place for a
Lady of you're color and class.