Trubisky in Probowl?

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didnt cutler go to the pro bowl as an alternate when he was with Denver?

Im pretty sure when the bears traded for him, no one ever downplayed him being in the pro bowl.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Didnt cutler go to the pro bowl as an alternate when he was with Denver?

Im pretty sure when the bears traded for him, no one ever downplayed him being in the pro bowl.

They should’ve.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They should’ve.

RKqBK27.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wilson replacing Rodgers confirmed https://www.seahawks.com/news/russell-wilson-named-to-2019-pro-bowl
So Brees/Goff, Wilson, Trubs...

No.

I was going to make this thread a couple days ago, but didn't want all the fuckboys on here complaining about a trubisky thread that isnt negative. Too many idiots on here that love shitting on trubisky just because he isn't pat mahomes.

Wilson, Matt Ryan, and Trubisky were all alternates.

Wilson is in, so one of Matt Ryan or Trubisky will be in the probowl. My guess is it will be Matt Ryan, considering his stats were far superior to trubiskys. Who knows tho, maybe being on a winning team gave trubisky a higher view in the national spectrum.

msadows

Liked Posts:
There is also a good chance that if Goff makes the superbowl, brees might not go to the pro bowl.

That would leave BOTH trubisky and ryan going.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I was gonna ask the other day - Mitch was annouced as a pro bowl alternate. But then someone here said there's an order of pro bowl alternates. So where is that list?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I was gonna ask the other day - Mitch was annouced as a pro bowl alternate. But then someone here said there's an order of pro bowl alternates. So where is that list?

I don't believe they ever announced one, the only QB alternates I know of are Wilson, Ryan, and Mitch.

One would assume since wilson was #1, Ryan would be #2. Trubisky doesn't even compare stats wise to either of them.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
All the National Media hate and overblown negative analysis from ass clowns like Lombardi, PFF, and Cowherd has pretty much pushed me to the middle
of the Trubisky fan camp.

I hope he plays in the Pro Bowl.

Everytime they come up with some shit analysis they can choke on that.

P.S: I know he was a middle of the pack QB this season.

msadows

Liked Posts:
All the National Media hate and overblown negative analysis from ass clowns like Lombardi, PFF, and Cowherd has pretty much pushed me to the middle
of the Trubisky fan camp.

I hope he plays in the Pro Bowl.

Everytime they come up with some shit analysis they can choke on that.

P.S: I know he was a middle of the pack QB this season.

Honestly, I'll take middle of the pack, which is what I expected of him this season.

The only fucktards who expected more are the negative nancies, who I'm sure I don't have to name. The same dumb fucks who expect excellence out of a 2nd year starter but don't realize the bears haven't had a QB who was average to above average in decades.

However, I expect him to be a top 10 QB next year, and challenge for a LEGIT pro bowl recognition. Anything less will be a let down.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
The entire thread is useless. Yay...Mitch may make the pro Bowl if enough others back out first. Then he can go play in a stupid, meaningless game and risk injury...

no the thread is very useful, I havent watched a probowl in years, I just dont give a shit. BUT if Mitch was actually playing I would watch it just to see how he plays with great weapons..

So thank you OP for starting this thread..

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I was going to make this thread a couple days ago, but didn't want all the fuckboys on here complaining about a trubisky thread that isnt negative. Too many idiots on here that love shitting on trubisky just because he isn't pat mahomes.

The only fucktards who expected more are the negative nancies, who I'm sure I don't have to name. The same dumb fucks who expect excellence out of a 2nd year starter but don't realize the bears haven't had a QB who was average to above average in decades.

Need to take a few days off...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I do. If you have nothing useful to add to the thread go elsewhere...

Point was that if he goes, it's rather meaningless. He's the 9th highest voted QB. Maybe if you supplied had some info or a scenario that might suggest it's even a possibility in the OP, this thread would have had some early teeth and deserved this response.

Mitch is my man but he hasn't played at a Pro Bowl level nor been voted on at that level with a big Chicago voting turnout this year. The game itself is a 7 on 7 practice with a few more guys standing around. My short comment was understood to mean just that by some here without me spending too much time on simple conjecture. The only reason I would think it might be nice for him to go would be to mingle with the league bests to possibly gain some perspective and a feeling that he belongs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honestly, I'll take middle of the pack, which is what I expected of him this season.

However, I expect him to be a top 10 QB next year, and challenge for a LEGIT pro bowl recognition. Anything less will be a let down.

That's just it. We can be thrilled that he's growing and have high expectations but still not be happy about a thread that started without teeth or perspective. Had the OP said more than the tread title with a link or more info, it may have sparked better early responses.

If he goes as a coaches selection or the totem pole gets short enough which looks like a maybe, I'll record the game and enjoy watching it at my leisure but the play itself will give no new perspectives on Mitchell.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I remember when Cutlert went to the Pro Bowl as an aleternate and Peyton Manning threw him in a pool. It ruined his diabetes monitor hehehehe

BEARS

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
The "Frisky One" Trubisky in a Pro-Bowl game, now that is funny.