Trubisky in Probowl?

Plank-46

Liked Posts:
No.

I was going to make this thread a couple days ago, but didn't want all the fuckboys on here complaining about a trubisky thread that isnt negative. Too many idiots on here that love shitting on trubisky just because he isn't pat mahomes.

Wilson, Matt Ryan, and Trubisky were all alternates.

Wilson is in, so one of Matt Ryan or Trubisky will be in the probowl. My guess is it will be Matt Ryan, considering his stats were far superior to trubiskys. Who knows tho, maybe being on a winning team gave trubisky a higher view in the national spectrum.

Completely agree MS. I only go to this site when I am desperate because of the trolls :angryfinger:

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Didnt cutler go to the pro bowl as an alternate when he was with Denver?

Im pretty sure when the bears traded for him, no one ever downplayed him being in the pro bowl.

He wasn't an alternate. 3rd stringer behind Manning and Favre (NYJ). There were rumblings Favre got the name cred from voters while Cutler had the better stats so Jay shouldv'e been 2nd string to P. Manning if I remember right.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He wasn't an alternate. 3rd stringer behind Manning and Favre (NYJ). There were rumblings Favre got the name cred from voters while Cutler had the better stats so Jay shouldv'e been 2nd string to P. Manning if I remember right.

Yeah, P. Manning was concensus AFC Pro Bowl QB.

Favre got 2nd string but had 81.0 passer rating with 3472 yards 22 TD and 22 INT for NYJ.

Cutler had 86.0 rating with 4500+ yards 25TD and 18 INT.

I am now certain my memory is right in that a lot of bitching out of Denver that their young gun was a "victim" sitting 3rd behind Favre who had the bigger "name".

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No.

I was going to make this thread a couple days ago, but didn't want all the fuckboys on here complaining about a trubisky thread that isnt negative. Too many idiots on here that love shitting on trubisky just because he isn't pat mahomes.

Wilson, Matt Ryan, and Trubisky were all alternates.

Wilson is in, so one of Matt Ryan or Trubisky will be in the probowl. My guess is it will be Matt Ryan, considering his stats were far superior to trubiskys. Who knows tho, maybe being on a winning team gave trubisky a higher view in the national spectrum.

Oh ffs. Break out the violins.

I can think of 2 or 3 who may fit that "category" ...

out of 8,233 CCS members. Oh the humanity of it all. Poor Mitch. And poor you.

Please post what charity organization will work best to offset your pain over the past few months here at CCS.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Oh ffs. Break out the violins.

I can think of 2 or 3 who may fit that "category" ...

out of 8,233 CCS members. Oh the humanity of it all. Poor Mitch. And poor you.

Please post what charity organization will work best to offset your pain over the past few months here at CCS.

Except it would turn into a stupid shit thread complaining about how he isn't worth a pro bowl birth with those 2-3 guys being the main culprits spewing shit.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Except it would turn into a stupid shit thread complaining about how he isn't worth a pro bowl birth with those 2-3 guys being the main culprits spewing shit.

Oh wait now it's the same 2-3 "complaining about how he isn't worth a pro bowl birth" (sic).

Well that is different from "shitting on trubisky for not being pat mahomes".

You can count me in on those who think he does NOT deserve the moniker "Pro Bowl QB Mitch Trubisky" along with many many others here; I am certain we far outnumber the ones who hate Mitch for the "crime" of not being Mahomes.

Bort

Liked Posts:
Mitch would be the first Bears QB to play in the Pro Bowl since McMahon in 1985, right? That seems like it would be kind of a big deal.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch would be the first Bears QB to play in the Pro Bowl since McMahon in 1985, right? That seems like it would be kind of a big deal.

Correct and before that was Bill Wade in 63

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Considering he was supposed to be a 2nd round pick, especially so.
I'd like to see it just to get him in the fraternity and hang with the stars etc. I just won't get that excited about him being the 9th in voting.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I think the fact that he was put on there by the players and coaches says something. Yes he finished 9th in voting but players and coaches felt like he was worthy of it which says a lot more than a popularity contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Idk if anyone has posted this yet but really shows how good of a guy mitch is.
[video=youtube;8Az95X4XwOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Az95X4XwOc[/video]

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the fact that he was put on there by the players and coaches says something. Yes he finished 9th in voting but players and coaches felt like he was worthy of it which says a lot more than a popularity contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well ya but he wasn't Pro Bowl worthy by any standard. Like I said, good for him but I'd rather he be worthy and slighted. I'd much prefer being a bitch maid about him not making it because he constantly played that well. Like actually be top 3 or 4 in conference. Right now, he's about #6 in conference. Some can be argued but, Brees, Rodgers, Wilson, Ryan, Goff, Wentz, Newton?

I expect him to deserve one in the next couple years but am willing to wait for that.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
My man Mitch! Watson was garbage in the playoffs. Mahomes is a stub.