Antonio Brown, for sh*?!s and giggles

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
I’m bored. So I thought this might be a fun (and unrealistic) idea to tinker around with. Before you flame me incessantly, I’m fully aware that getting Antonio Brown is less than a half of a percent likely. That being said, I didn’t think we would get Khalil Mack. Of course now that we have Mack our cap is strapped and we don’t have a lot in the cupboard in regard to draft Arsenal.

All that aside, is there any package that gets us in the conversation?

Would this be enough to at least catch their attention and start a dialogue:

Jordan Howard
Taylor Gabriel
Danny Trevathan
4th rounder in ‘19
?

Thoughts?

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Thoughts? ..No thanks..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I’m bored. So I thought this might be a fun (and unrealistic) idea to tinker around with. Before you flame me incessantly, I’m fully aware that getting Antonio Brown is less than a half of a percent likely. That being said, I didn’t think we would get Khalil Mack. Of course now that we have Mack our cap is strapped and we don’t have a lot in the cupboard in regard to draft Arsenal.

Jordan Howard
Taylor Gabriel
Danny Trevathan
4th rounder in ‘19
?

Thoughts?

Aren't you the guy who made death threats on Robbie Gould?

Imagine what you'd do if Antonio Brown started mouthing off. LOL

(psycho)

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jordan Howard
Taylor Gabriel
Danny Trevathan
4th rounder in ‘19
?

Thoughts?

You're bored... so you are making the rest of us read your bad and (as you mentioned yourself) unrealistic trade idea?

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
Aren't you the guy who made death threats on Robbie Gould?

Imagine what you'd do if Antonio Brown started mouthing off. LOL

(psycho)

Uhhh no. I haven't made threats to anybody. Ever.

I am the dude that rage quit after the Packers game in epic fashion. Kinda shocked I didn't get banned....

But I don't make death threats. That is beyond the pale, even for me.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Uhhh no. I haven't made threats to anybody. Ever.

I am the dude that rage quit after the Packers game in epic fashion. Kinda shocked I didn't get banned....

But I don't make death threats. That is beyond the pale, even for me.

Oh yeah. Sorry about that!

Thanks for clarifying I totally confused you with another emotional person. Please accept my apology!!!

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
You're bored... so you are making the rest of us read your bad and (as you mentioned yourself) unrealistic trade idea?

I didn't make you do anything. Nor did I make you reply... you all on the rag or something? Jesus.

It is an idea. Ya know... a silly idea to discuss. IF YOU WANT TO. OR you could, not? It's easy to be a snarky zero, but somebody is going to try and trade for Antonio Brown. I am sure we would be a team that would at least have some level of interest. It's unlikely we could put together a package that would at least start a dialogue. So, if you think what I put forth isn't enough, is too much, etc. maybe say why and propose a different idea? OR just let the thread die?

Or we can all talk about Cody Parkey some more. Or mention for the 13,984th time that we only scored 15 points in the Eagles game? I thought it would be an interesting concept to fuck around with. How dare I post an idea on a message board?! Holy shit. Call the CCS cops, bro.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't make you do anything. Nor did I make you reply... you all on the rag or something? Jesus.

It is an idea. Ya know... a silly idea to discuss. IF YOU WANT TO. OR you could, not? It's easy to be a snarky zero, but somebody is going to try and trade for Antonio Brown. I am sure we would be a team that would at least have some level of interest. It's unlikely we could put together a package that would at least start a dialogue. So, if you think what I put forth isn't enough, is too much, etc. maybe say why and propose a different idea? OR just let the thread die?

Or we can all talk about Cody Parkey some more. Or mention for the 13,984th time that we only scored 15 points in the Eagles game? I thought it would be an interesting concept to fuck around with. How dare I post an idea on a message board?! Holy shit. Call the CCS cops, bro.

Looks like lots of good conversation is happening.

It is the offseason, tho. And I agree on the Parkey threads... I actually requested a Parkey subforum.

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
Looks like lots of good conversation is happening.

It is the offseason, tho. And I agree on the Parkey threads... I actually requested a Parkey subforum.

Yeah... well, kind of a tough place to have any conversation with so many people cunting constantly. You guys are fuckin boring man. Have fun carrying on the SAME topics for the SQUILLIONTH time. I am sure it will be a total blast, man.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah... well, kind of a tough place to have any conversation with so many people cunting constantly. You guys are fuckin boring man. Have fun carrying on the SAME topics for the SQUILLIONTH time. I am sure it will be a total blast, man.

I already said I was sorry.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You need something to do.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

Just learnt that "squillion" is a real word in the English language. So thank you for that! See... the thread did have a purpose.

Also, I am sorry.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Wow. You are so fucking mad right now.

Take a deep breath.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
ARob, Howard and draft pick for Brown.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
God No!!! Why would you want this Diva on our team? I’ll roll with the guys we have!

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
ARob, Howard and draft pick for Brown.

Holy crap. An actual response. How about that? I know you are no fan of A-Rob, but the thing I wouldn't like about that and why I would rather try and put Taylor Gabriel and another trade chip in there as opposed to shipping out A-Rob is we wouldn't have much size at the WR position with Antonio and Gabriel out there. I think making ARob a #2 would improve his play as I think he can win way more matchups against the 2nd best corner of a team (and I know CB's don't always necessarily follow particular WR's around all game). Nevertheless, at least you responded with an actual idea. Also, you might be right in the sense that the Steelers brass might feel a tad better about losing AB if they can pair ARob with Juju.