Antonio Brown, for sh*?!s and giggles

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy crap. An actual response. How about that? I know you are no fan of A-Rob, but the thing I wouldn't like about that and why I would rather try and put Taylor Gabriel and another trade chip in there as opposed to shipping out A-Rob is we wouldn't have much size at the WR position with Antonio and Gabriel out there. I think making ARob a #2 would improve his play as I think he can win way more matchups against the 2nd best corner of a team (and I know CB's don't always necessarily follow particular WR's around all game). Nevertheless, at least you responded with an actual idea. Also, you might be right in the sense that the Steelers brass might feel a tad better about losing AB if they can pair ARob with Juju.

Are you going to complain in literally every post?

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Holy crap. An actual response. How about that? I know you are no fan of A-Rob, but the thing I wouldn't like about that and why I would rather try and put Taylor Gabriel and another trade chip in there as opposed to shipping out A-Rob is we wouldn't have much size at the WR position with Antonio and Gabriel out there. I think making ARob a #2 would improve his play as I think he can win way more matchups against the 2nd best corner of a team (and I know CB's don't always necessarily follow particular WR's around all game). Nevertheless, at least you responded with an actual idea. Also, you might be right in the sense that the Steelers brass might feel a tad better about losing AB if they can pair ARob with Juju.

KC doesn't have much size either nor did Pitt really as they had Brown and Juju so I think size is overrated. Furthermore, you are not going to be able to afford Brown at 17 million and ARob at 13 million. Finally don't think the Steelers would take Gabs. Juju is already their deep threat and ARob would offer a better complement.

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
KC doesn't have much size either nor did Pitt really as they had Brown and Juju so I think size is overrated. Furthermore, you are not going to be able to afford Brown at 17 million and ARob at 13 million. Finally don't think the Steelers would take Gabs. Juju is already their deep threat and ARob would offer a better complement.

Valid points in general. ARob is a better trade chip and more expensive.