Anthony Miller interview.Windycitygridiron

TishLover

Liked Posts:
https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2...ing-that-trophy-home-matt-nagy-allen-robinson

.....................It’s doing good. I’m actually getting surgery on it in 3 weeks. I’ll be laid up for a minute, looking at 4 or 5 months of recovery. It was definitely a risk playing with it.

(For those of you doing the math, Anthony is expecting to be fully recovered by sometime in the summer.)

JB:........Despite missing a few games with that shoulder issue, you were able to have a successful rookie season, leading the team with 7 TDs. How do you see your role in this offense moving forward?

AM: I see it expanding even more than you guys have seen. The reasons I was limited in the offense was one, it took me a little time to get a grasp of it and, two, was because of my shoulder. I wasn’t able to play how I really wanted to. I was just making plays however I could. And so Coach didn’t put a lot of my plate this year and I totally understand that. But it’s going to be way different next year. I’m going to be fully incorporated into the offense.........................

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's gonna be a baller next year. 7TD's and the dude wasn't even healthy and didnt even really know the playbook that well.

Next 4-5 months he will have plenty of time to get the mental aspect of this offense down. Won't be shocked if he is our leading receiver in nearly all categories next year. Feels good to finally draft a WR who can live up to the hype.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like he's shootin' for an expanded role in the offense.

I told you guys he'd be awesome!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like he's shootin' for an expanded role in the offense.

I told you guys he'd be awesome!

You could have a lot of fun if you were to create an acct. on the Packers board and spread the negativity there.

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
Hard to catch when your shoulder is being held on by an underarm hair. AC joints suck....

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
10 TD's, 1000 yards. Him and Mitch are going to have a great thing.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He’s proven he’s a tough and talented guy. He was originally injured in the Arizona game and he made it through the season. He managed to score 7 TDs and both he and Mitch left a few on the table.