Great Teams Win Despite Bad Calls............

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
You know what really grinds my gears? The L.A. Rams not getting enough credit in winning the NFC Championship. Lurking around some Saint fan forums most blame "the bad call" for the loss. But some of them, blame the Saints themselves!!! Coach Sean Payton's poor play calling seems to have sneak under most peoples radar. Why did he go with 3 passing plays in a row?? Great teams find ways to win regardless of the intangibles. The "NFL God's" allowed the Saints to win the coin toss in OT. And what did Drew Brees do with the chance??? It was a bad call but people need to get over it already. WEST HOLLYWOOD, baby!! Go L.A. Rams!!!!

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Drew Brees, by his own standards, completely fell off a cliff over the 2nd half of the season.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Drew Brees, by his own standards, completely fell off a cliff over the 2nd half of the season.

Yes, he did. The Superdome fans and atmosphere was insane at the start of the game. 13-0 lead. Yet the L.A. Rams managed to overcome it. I think it gets lost in the "bad call".

mecha

Liked Posts:
dear shoopster,

why did you trade in your clever name, and it is a clever name by the way (unlike your dipshit nicknames for everyone else), for this generic BigAl thing?

signed,
CCS

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
dear shoopster,

why did you trade in your clever name, and it is a clever name by the way (unlike your dipshit nicknames for everyone else), for this generic BigAl thing?

signed,
CCS

Ah, good question.............

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I think you have to give the Rams credit for the win. Everything was set up for the Saints. Home field; they won both coin tosses, etc. But the Rams overcame everything the Saints threw at them. I'm impressed. Not enough to bet against the Patriots tho.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Is that really The Shoopster? If so, how sad.

he calls himself shoopster. you know, something something, people forget they're logged in as their alts.

I think you have to give the Rams credit for the win. Everything was set up for the Saints. Home field; they won both coin tosses, etc. But the Rams overcame everything the Saints threw at them. I'm impressed. Not enough to bet against the Patriots tho.

Superdome isn't an easy place to play. I thought the Saints would beat them easily, but they came back. Saints still got screwed by the refs though. I don't really care either. they had no business going to the Super Bowl the last time they went, dirty motherfuckers.

CubandBear

Liked Posts:
You know what really grinds my gears? The L.A. Rams not getting enough credit in winning the NFC Championship. Lurking around some Saint fan forums most blame "the bad call" for the loss. But some of them, blame the Saints themselves!!! Coach Sean Payton's poor play calling seems to have sneak under most peoples radar. Why did he go with 3 passing plays in a row?? Great teams find ways to win regardless of the intangibles. The "NFL God's" allowed the Saints to win the coin toss in OT. And what did Drew Brees do with the chance??? It was a bad call but people need to get over it already. WEST HOLLYWOOD, baby!! Go L.A. Rams!!!!

Who you crappin? Saints should be in the SB. NOBODY MISSES CALLS LIKE THAT!! Been hangin around Steamworks too much!....You like them Hollywood fellers don't ya!??

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't a bad call, it was a bad no call.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Who you crappin? Saints should be in the SB. NOBODY MISSES CALLS LIKE THAT!! Been hangin around Steamworks too much!....You like them Hollywood fellers don't ya!??

Get lost, rookie!! WEST HOLLYWOOD RAMS!!!!!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Get lost, rookie!! WEST HOLLYWOOD RAMS!!!!!

he's been around longer and has more blue bars than you do, Albert. You may not want to 'expose' yourself like this to the mods.

This isn't the alley behind Ann Sather's.

BEARS

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
he's been around longer and has more blue bars than you do, Albert. You may not want to 'expose' yourself like this to the mods.
This isn't the alley behind Ann Sather's.

Ah Tardi, I wear my "red bars" with pride!!!

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Sure sure, that's fine for the regular season. But championship games put the best against the best. To have an official change the outcome of the game is wrong. Sure great teams win despite, but what about when it's 2 great teams playing and it comes down to a blown call?

They need to include officiating in the replay system. At least in the playoffs.