#1 of 2010: NBA 2K11

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
So, how come when I start a season, I HAVE to only play w/ one player? Like, I can't switch off of D-Rose.

You have perfered postion on go to options during a game and for perfered postion put none. It is a glitch when switching over from my player really easy fix.

Reactions: X

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'mma hijack this thread and make it my personal journey through NBA 2k11 My Player.

So, I was drafted by the Heatles, but didn't make the team ( :( )...so I balled in the NBADL for a while.

After about 4 games, I got a 10-day contract w/ the Kings (bleh)...My first game I had 10 points in limited minutes, second game I had 4 or so in even more limited minutes.

I'm hoping to extend my contract to at least another 10-day contract...but we'll see. I wouldn't be real frustrated if I ended up on another team...but I want minutes, so for now the Kings aren't so bad.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no idea how that's going to go... the only sports game where I have created my own player is college football, where you can be a freshman and play 4 years... otherwise, I prefer to play as the players on my favorite team.

Good luck to you!

Reactions: X

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have no idea how that's going to go... the only sports game where I have created my own player is college football, where you can be a freshman and play 4 years... otherwise, I prefer to play as the players on my favorite team.

Good luck to you!

Thanks man.

Anyone care to guess what I selected as my nickname? :smug2:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Michael Jordan being in NBA 2K11 made it the best of the year for me! I love The Show as well. Great graphics and outstanding gameplay for baseball realists.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Been picking up my minutes w/ the team, and just went from a 10-day contract to an extended contract. Also picked up an offer from the Jordan Team to be a part of their team...friggin' sweet. My minutes and stats are picking up, but I'm still no where near a starter...I'll get there eventually.

My mentor told me if I wanted to request a trade from Sacramento it was a possibility, but warned me that once that happened, I could be traded to a worse team (Kings currently 4th in the West in the league). I'mma stay in Sac for a while...they gave me a shot, I'll show some loyalty.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm in the playoffs...Kings had the #1 seed. I was named Rookie of the year after avg'g 36+ points and 6+ assists. Had my first put back dunk in the 2nd game...third game was crazy...teammates couldn't hit any shots...so I quit passing. ended up w/ around 60 points (avg'g over 55 ppg in the 3 playoff games) and still had 8 assists...I'm the man.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My first player was a shooting guard with the Wiz. It sucked. I played only small forward and both John Wall and Nick young never passed the ball. All my points came off of offensive rebounds, and I got negative points for not kicking it back out. I switched positions. I am now a 6'11 rebounding center with a silky smooth mid range game. Much better.