Anthony Davis OFFICIALLY demands a trade: What are you willing to give up?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dunn, Carter, Lavine, every pick you got...

but I don't think it gets it done and markennen is untouchable

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Brian Windhorst said AD doesn’t have any interest in playing for the Bulls. On to the next one.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Bulls will get AD when he's 38 years old on the verge of retirement

just to buy him out and not even give him a number

Lakers make sense, sure, why would they want to deal with a western team? Celtics, Bill Russell legacy, and somehow they still have picks to deal, makes far too much sense to get him in the east. Let them deal with trying to sign him. I dont think Hayward is working out like they planned. They need another running mate with Irving.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
this team is so broken on so many levels...zion probably doesnt want to get drafted by the bulls...gar, pax, boylen all need to be shown the door before the draft.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Wait, Boylen isn't the long-term answer at HC, right? He's just an interim coach?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Wait, Boylen isn't the long-term answer at HC, right? He's just an interim coach?

Looking like he may be here next year. They upped Boylen's pay this year (which is fair if they are waiting till the off season to hire a new coach) but they also upped his pay for next year.

Basically they are trying to cheap out because they still owe Hoiberg 5 million next season.

Edavis24

Liked Posts:
Why would any top tier FA want to come here? You have Gar and Pax who both have their heads up each others you know what and an owner that only cares about how much money he can pocket.

I don't see us ever being relevant until those three are gone.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

No, they never gave him an interim coach title, he got the full deal. The bad part is, its not like he would have left if they did not give him a raise to the lowest paid head coach. He has been waiting for this shot for years. Just like the bulls, dont make anyone prove themselves before backing up the brinks truck, like Felicio.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Just an absolute embarrassment for the Bulls.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
No, they never gave him an interim coach title, he got the full deal. The bad part is, its not like he would have left if they did not give him a raise to the lowest paid head coach. He has been waiting for this shot for years. Just like the bulls, dont make anyone prove themselves before backing up the brinks truck, like Felicio.

Fuck me. No wonder AD has no interest in coming to Chicago. Fucking amateur hour.

Forget about AD, Klay and any other FA worth a damn. This is pathetic.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
AD has been fined 50K for publically demanding a trade, apparently before he demanded it from the team.

Experts around the league are blaming James and Paul with manipulating the system to have him able to build super teams.

Turns out, the next 6 minutes on the court for AD, well, if he gets back on the court, will cover his fine. This was not handed down by the league, or the team, but by the Players Association.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Lakers offered 2 kids from the roster of Ball, Kuzma, Ingram, Hart and Zubac, Rondo and , and the first round pick to lead to a response from new orleans of not even bothering to respond.

It should be an interesting deadline. Will Lebron want Melo out there, will the lakers switch to AD instead of waiting for Leonard. Boston cannot make a deal for Davis since they have the designated rookie extension deal with Irving and are not allowed to talk or trade for AD until July when Irving becomes a free agent.

I guess we just watch LA rebuild their roster with bought out free agents.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL Bulls will never get a true star in FA/Trade until GarPax is gone.

Pretty sad that those two turds are invincible.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I respect the Knicks FO more than the Bulls, and the NY FO is idiotic and putrid. At least they try, though they are inept.

I do think it's a step in the right direction for us to put Dunn and Lavine on the trade block (as has been reported) - Bulls fans grossly over-value those two players. On a competitive team, Lavine is the 6th man and Dunn is at best backup point.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
This just all has to stop. The only team that should be allowed to keep a guy for the super max contract should be the team that drafted him. This is really getting to be bullshit with these people, who are poised to make a half a billion dollars in their career, acting like they are picking a gym to go to so he can play with his friends on a pickup team. IF he asks to be traded, the contract should automatically change to what the team trading for him would have been allowed to offer in free agency. A guy making 300K PER NIGHT should not be complaining about a damn thing.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I heard the AD to Lakers did not go thru because Davis refused to pluck his unibrow. The lakers wanted it waxed, but he said definitely no to that one.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Are the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Celtics?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Celtics</a> actually on Anthony Davis's list of preferred trade destinations? <br><br>"All 29 other teams are on my list." <a href="https://t.co/PQj5V2aI1t">pic.twitter.com/PQj5V2aI1t</a></p>— Adam Kaufman (@AdamMKaufman) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamMKaufman/status/1096810853050077189?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 16, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I respect the Knicks FO more than the Bulls, and the NY FO is idiotic and putrid. At least they try, though they are inept.

I do think it's a step in the right direction for us to put Dunn and Lavine on the trade block (as has been reported) - Bulls fans grossly over-value those two players. On a competitive team, Lavine is the 6th man and Dunn is at best backup point.

Rumor has it that the best GarPax could get was a dozen bags of potato chips.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Are the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Celtics?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Celtics</a> actually on Anthony Davis's list of preferred trade destinations? <br><br>"All 29 other teams are on my list." <a href="https://t.co/PQj5V2aI1t">pic.twitter.com/PQj5V2aI1t</a></p>— Adam Kaufman (@AdamMKaufman) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamMKaufman/status/1096810853050077189?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 16, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I’m sure garpax is going to lure ad and kd this offseason.