***OFFICIAL*** Super Bowl LIII: Patriots vs. Rams IGT - 5:30PM (CBS)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I think the following tweet nailed it:

"These two teams are playing like they know the winner goes to the White House."

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
yes, more play stoppages. exactly what the NFL needs. reviewing non-calls is a great idea

how about instead, they just fire refs that fuck up that bad?

Given the implications and the amount of money that is involved, I agree that some form of disciplinary action such as a fine or suspension should be dealt to the ref/crew. If it is a pattern then termination would be appropriate. As for the play stoppages, 3-5 minutes would be worth the delay given that getting the call right is very important, besides it might make the NFL more money by showing TV commercial spots during the brief time out. I think they will consider what you said and only allow a team 1 instance per game, and if the call isn't reversed they can dock a timeout to avoid abusing the rule..

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ya a bad call, but they had opportunities... Let this shit die already...

Why, so there is no accountability again? This is the type of attitude Goodell loves. It’s why he hid from it. Move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Given the implications and the amount of money that is involved, I agree that some form of disciplinary action such as a fine or suspension should be dealt to the ref/crew. If it is a pattern then termination would be appropriate. As for the play stoppages, 3-5 minutes would be worth the delay given that getting the call right is very important, besides it might make the NFL more money by showing TV commercial spots during the brief time out. I think they will consider what you said and only allow a team 1 instance per game, and if the call isn't reversed they can dock a timeout to avoid abusing the rule..

Stoppages wouldn’t be long if the nfl stops the dog and pony show of the red going under the hood and having twenty minutes discussions. Let NY make the call and move on. Nothing should take longer than a minute or two. The NFL dramatizes it

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stoppages wouldn’t be long if the nfl stops the dog and pony show of the red going under the hood and having twenty minutes discussions. Let NY make the call and move on. Nothing should take longer than a minute or two. The NFL dramatizes it

Change the challenge rule. Teams still get the same amount of challenges per game and would be allowed to challenge anything even in the final 2 minutes.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Goff was hit when he threw but being honest he threw up a pray anyways

I thought that also but went back and looked and he was hit after he already made the throw, he just made a horrid lollipop of a throw. It was a bad decision. One of the worst int's in a SB. What the Bears did and what the Pats did you put pressure on Goff and he crumbles. Anytime he's about to get sack or highly pressured he will throw the ball even when he shouldn't, like he's scared of being sacked.