A note from Sweaty Teddy

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do folks, in this day and age, not understand or comprehend the ability of computers to print almost anything.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Great post. Co-signed.

Thank you

Gosh, imagine being a baby boomer, being mad u dont get a paper football game ticket keepsake that ur kids will just throw into a landfill the minute u bankrupt social security and run out of pills because u voted Republican all those years.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:facepalm2:

Rise

Liked Posts:
I welcome the change who cares about the paper tickets I never use them myself. I hope more cancel so I can finally get closer to the field.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow it's almost like that's never happened b4! When dinosaurs farted too much and emitted that much sulfur into the atmosphere it caused catastrophic "climate change" which ultimately led to an ice age. Now instead of billions of farting dinosaurs, we have billions of cars spewing methane into the atmosphere.

CLIMATE CHANGE has been happening for millions/billions of years.

Thanks

CO2 levels are currently 30% higher than the peak of dinosaur farts, and rising.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Actually we need a meteor to wipe out all of the North American baby boomers that deny science so we can stop destroying the planet we live on.

Thanks

fixed

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Many teams are going to mobile only. It's 2019. This is not going to hurt season tickets sales by even .0000001%. smh

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There are apps that you can sell mobile tickets directly to whoever you want. Both people need the app Shit, I did that 3 years ago already

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The app to transfer mobile tickets to anyone is flash seats. You just both need the app.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Saw a lot of ppl buying or thinking of buying fake 2nd hand tickets on reddit, Facebook, etc this past season. I imagine its a lot harder to fake a digital ticket, or to at least be able to check its legitimacy.

We have the technology...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I think it is relevant to a paper ticket discussion.

I doubt it is a cost saving measure as much as it is a going green move.

Why not just make it an option to the season ticket holder. They pay an extra two bucks a ticket or something and they are printed and shipped to them and they can just have it be a renewable option when they pay for their tickets.

Most people probably do not care, so save the trees where you can, but the people that want them as keepsakes should be afforded that option.

If you want to save trees worry more about what we wipe our asses and dry our hands with. Which should be hemp.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
can anyone screenshot me some first home game tix for next season? I just want to see if what I got is similar and need a screenshot of the barcode for comparisons

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
View attachment 2615

In short, ticket prices are going up ~4%, no surprise, yet no more hard printed season tickets.

Mobile only is BS... The hard ticket is a keepsake, some season ticket holders I know keep books of them or have them hanging on the walls of their Bears den.

This will surely cause some to forego season tickets who have had them 40+ years.

This really impacts privacy for re-sellers and expect some may consider if legal action is possible since they own a PSL.

I personally do not approve of the change and will voice my opinion to them... Not sure if I will renew.

This is cheap move, do not buy the BS story of security... Printed tickets cost $$ and that is all this is about.

your seats must not have been good or you aren't that big of a Bears fan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Stub snubbed: Bears fans bemoan ‘end of era’ after team nixes physical tickets

Why not just make it an option to the season ticket holder. They pay an extra two bucks a ticket or something and they are printed and shipped to them and they can just have it be a renewable option when they pay for their tickets.

Most people probably do not care, so save the trees where you can, but the people that want them as keepsakes should be afforded that option.

If you want to save trees worry more about what we wipe our asses and dry our hands with. Which should be hemp.

Agreed on all accounts and having an option was also suggested at end of the Sun-Times article.

It would solve the grief over this move, but doubt they will relent.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-fans-tickets-paper-mobile/