A note from Sweaty Teddy

BearsFanCA

Liked Posts:
I have a question about the mobile app, once u transfer a ticket to someone can they in turn transfer it to someone else? , say sell them to a broker! And can anyone create an account on the Bears app without having a season ticket? Hope someone has the answer to this!

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
View attachment 2615

In short, ticket prices are going up ~4%, no surprise, yet no more hard printed season tickets.

Mobile only is BS... The hard ticket is a keepsake, some season ticket holders I know keep books of them or have them hanging on the walls of their Bears den.

This will surely cause some to forego season tickets who have had them 40+ years.

This really impacts privacy for re-sellers and expect some may consider if legal action is possible since they own a PSL.

I personally do not approve of the change and will voice my opinion to them... Not sure if I will renew.

This is cheap move, do not buy the BS story of security... Printed tickets cost $$ and that is all this is about.

Imagine having a Bears Den lmao. I can't think of a dweebier thing than that.

Also I don't think anyone is canceling because you can't use printed tickets.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OP needs to learn how to screenshot his tix.

I went 90% paperless in the last few months and have cut my paper literally in halve which is saving me money and the environment but if u need the tix for your bears den do what I do, screenshot, print screen and then mount on a bigger piece of sturdy paper, then frame it if u really had a memorable time at a particular game. You could even print out your screenshot of the mobile tix and take it to the game to be autographed by an official bears employee as well.

Need to just think outside your box.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I can't believe people are actually mad about this.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Parkins and Mac opened yesterdays show with Simon and Garfunkel's "Sound of Silence" in tribute to the Sox losing bid for Machado.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard the White Sox stopped selling tickets altogether and went with a "free admission" policy.
I am still on hold for the "We pay you $15 an hour to stomach this" promotion.