I just realized someting great about our kicker situation (bs post)

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now, bear with me (pun intended) bc I've had a few drinks tonight. I'm mostly a lurker but decided to create an account this year. I find myself making a lot of Gould posts whenever I do decide to post. In fact, some of you may remember me from other such topics as...(Troy McClure, anyone?)

But anyway my point is.... if we ever get a good kicker again....we can still f***** say: "Good as Gould!'

That makes me happy.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
MI0002116741.jpg

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread is no gould.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just cringed so hard at this stupid thread that I broke a molar and now require emergency dental surgery.

BTW: THIS YEAR is 2019... you created your account in September 2018.

Thanks

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Now, bear with me (pun intended) bc I've had a few drinks tonight. I'm mostly a lurker but decided to create an account this year. I find myself making a lot of Gould posts whenever I do decide to post. In fact, some of you may remember me from other such topics as...(Troy McClure, anyone?)

But anyway my point is.... if we ever get a good kicker again....we can still f***** say: "Good as Gould!'

That makes me happy.

Seriously. I mean, robbie is like the "Gould standard" for kickers and the bears have been literally bankrupt at that position since getting rid of him. Totally feel where u are coming from and hope to see more threads started by you in the future.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
They had shannahan on the score yesterday morning, pushed the buttons with Robbie quite a bit, he said he was not worried about Robbie going anywhere. Franchise tag for a kicker will only be around 5 million.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alright, alright. Canceling the comedy tour now...

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Wait, what, here for moore jokes.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

That makes me happy.

What does the hawk in your name mean???

And yes. Good as Gould is a thing forever.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow what a great thread. Can't wait to see what's next from this author.