First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
This trash ass organization has no plan. No point in trading Lavine. Any money off the books trading him would save would be pointless because no FA worth a damn is coming here. We're already one of the worst teams in the league. What are they worried, we'll ruin our chances at whoever they're coveting?

I just don't know what we're doing.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Vlade Divac says hold my checkbook, and my beer.

Vlade is building a solid roster now. I doubt he'd consider LaVine after Hield developing immensely this year

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
This trash ass organization has no plan. No point in trading Lavine. Any money off the books trading him would save would be pointless because no FA worth a damn is coming here. We're already one of the worst teams in the league. What are they worried, we'll ruin our chances at whoever they're coveting?

I just don't know what we're doing.

I would rather trade (read: dump) Lavine and just be even incrementally worse. I hate his game, zero D + volume scorer, he’s the type of player that historically belongs on the Kings. These days, I guess he belongs on the Bulls.

This is how low we are: I would rather be the Kings or Knicks rather than Bulls, from the perspective of FO and roster.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
20th anniversary of when we sucked in 99 is celebrated by us sucking.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Kris Dunn on pace to be the first guard in 8 years to start and play 30+ MPG and attempt less than 2 3s a night. I've been a defender of his because I do believe he's been getting better. He just kills the offense by not taking/making these shots. If I had a dollar for every open 3 Dunn passed on, I'd be rich. Happy the Bulls are finally going to address the PG spot either through the draft or FA.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Kris Dunn on pace to be the first guard in 8 years to start and play 30+ MPG and attempt less than 2 3s a night. I've been a defender of his because I do believe he's been getting better. He just kills the offense by not taking/making these shots. If I had a dollar for every open 3 Dunn passed on, I'd be rich. Happy the Bulls are finally going to address the PG spot either through the draft or FA.

I appreciate a point guard that knows he cant hit three pointers and does not take them. Every player on the floor does not have to average 20 points a game. You need a willing facilitator. I still think Dunn shoots too much and the reason for this is Lavine shoots too much. If he passes to Lavine each time he never gets it back to pass it to someone else, so dribble to the elbow and send up a floater.

Point guards that prioritize scoring over assisting and 5's that need to hit three pointers are two things that I wish went away.

I would not be surprised if the Bulls become a taker for Fultz so the Sixers can recoup some of the assets they let go for Harris, we just need to hope old man ball stays in europe with his other son if he ends up here.