Mitch Having Some Fun With James Jones - Accuracy Challenge

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s a lot better than Brees was at this stage of their careers.

And already better than Brees was in year three as well...

Thanks for the deflection. He is absolutely horrendous after his scripted plays and one read are done. Sorry stats hurt you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Least he has a Super Bowl from 2000 on.

Ok, still has to look in the mirror/his offense, settled for 3 FGs in a game they needed to win. Despite all of the weeping on the no call PI.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok, still has to look in the mirror/his offense, settled for 3 FGs in a game they needed to win. Despite all of the weeping on the no call PI.

I think he sees million of dollars, a super bowl, and a first ballot hof when he looks in the mirror. Just me doe

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the deflection. He is absolutely horrendous after his scripted plays and one read are done. Sorry stats hurt you

You are 100% correct MT needs to take a step next season, otherwise it's a thumbs down on him.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Go look at Trubisky's stats in 2017 and 2018. Major improvement in every department. It's reasonable to expect real improvement in his second year in the new offensive system. Nobody know for sure what will happen in 2019, but if he makes the same kind of improvement he made in 2018, he will be a very, very good QB.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go look at Trubisky's stats in 2017 and 2018. Major improvement in every department. It's reasonable to expect real improvement in his second year in the new offensive system. Nobody know for sure what will happen in 2019, but if he makes the same kind of improvement he made in 2018, he will be a very, very good QB.

No argument, needs to show it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rather than getting into a pissing match, we'll know next year if the Bears took an stupid, unnecessary risk in drafting a guy with too little experience to justify a 2nd overrall pick.

I hate to bring Watson into it, but shouldn't Mitch clearly separate himself from Watson next year? And what if Watson, after a season removed from an ACL injury, takes the next step past Mitch and looks closer to his rookie year.

LOL I'm patient when called for. We'll know 'what if' when if happens. At least he and Watson aren't a wus like Goff.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

He improved in every statistical metric. But don't tell that to the cunts on here

Visionman

Liked Posts:
He improved in every statistical metric. But don't tell that to the cunts on here

Yes, UT that was going from a pop warner offense to a legit NFL offense.

He Will improve, but probably not as big of a jump stat-wise next season. But still major improved overall as a QB...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes, UT that was going from a pop warner offense to a legit NFL offense.

He Will improve, but probably not as big of a jump stat-wise next season. But still major improved overall as a QB...

That's correct. He'll probably be more game to game consistent, but he'll end up around a passer rating of 98-99

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

What is your staff position, janitor at the server farm? It obviously has nothing to do with your knowledge of football. Thanks for the lazy narrative from week 2. What a joke. This site obviously doesn’t pay you guys.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
That video was awesome and people don’t realize how hard that was and he was throwing with velocity too. Six in a row is tough to beat.

He’s very accurate except if the line falls apart or needs to go tin2nd or third rear as of now but he’s the quarterback of the future and is a really quality person!

Now just add his antithesis Hunt and we win the Super Bowl.

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Everyone wants stats... I think Trubs will be a top 10 QB yr. I think 2nd yr in system with the same structure around him is going to be huge. I expect exponential growth. Nagy will put him in the best possibly position to succeed.

I don't think he will shit the bed like Goff did in the SB..

Anyways bottom line, it's all about wins, whatever the Bears do as long as they are winning, that is all that matters.

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
That video was awesome and people don’t realize how hard that was and he was throwing with velocity too. Six in a row is tough to beat.

He’s very accurate except if the line falls apart or needs to go tin2nd or third rear as of now but he’s the quarterback of the future and is a really quality person!

Now just add his antithesis Hunt and we win the Super Bowl.

He sure as hell made it look very easy... Wondering, did he warm up before that?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Everyone wants stats... I think Trubs will be a top 10 QB yr. I think 2nd yr in system with the same structure around him is going to be huge. I expect exponential growth. Nagy will put him in the best possibly position to succeed.

I don't think he will shit the bed like Goff did in the SB..

Anyways bottom line, it's all about wins, whatever the Bears do as long as they are winning, that is all that matters.

Exactly, when the Bears roll into OTAs it will be all about learning the nuances of the offense and building off the foundation of 2018. It’s just a huge difference from what they had to do last off-season and especially for Trubisky.

It’s too bad they lost Fangio. It would have been great to have that continuity as well. I think they were fortunate that a seasoned guy like Pagano was available. His experience should help smooth over the loss of Vic and keep that defense playing fast and aggressive. However, there are no guarantees. Chuck is a wildcard right now.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

He has a 94 rating in the 2nd 1/2 of games. He also has an 102 rating in the redzone (Unscripted). His 2nd quarters have only been an 86 but far from horrendous. D's adjust while we don't until the 1/2. As the o matures, we'll do it on the fly.

Our last game was a good example of scheme holding us back until a late adjust.