Which regular season loss hurt the most?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah...there isn't even anything to talk about from the game. The halftime show was particularly bad, but that's about it.

On another note, Foo Fighters put on a great show & I got to say hello to Peter Schraeger there and can confirm he does wear mascara.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
On another note, Foo Fighters put on a great show & I got to say hello to Peter Schraeger there and can confirm he does wear mascara.

I gauge my own badass 'street cred' on if I know the obligatory black performer at the Super Bowl halftime show. I really nailed it a couple years ago, when I knew both Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliot. No idea who Big Boi is...I didn't really get a good look at his face, either, as he was off the stage after 45 seconds (although he was bleeped out several times in that short span).

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I don't where else to put this.

I don't have an ignore list.

I found it and it is blank.

Weird.

Remy, can you see this?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't where else to put this.

I don't have an ignore list.

I found it and it is blank.

Weird.

Remy, can you see this?

He's busy looking for playoff worthy offenses from last night. He'll get back to us when he finds one

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I was at the dolphins game as fun of a game as it was it sucked walking out of that stadium with an L

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I was at the dolphins game as fun of a game as it was it sucked walking out of that stadium with an L

Bears have a long history of losing in Miami. When they do win there, it even fucks them up. The 97 team famously won a meaningless game which helped drop them in the draft order for the Peyton draft that off-season.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Bears have a long history of losing in Miami. When they do win there, it even fucks them up. The 97 team famously won a meaningless game which helped drop them in the draft order for the Peyton draft that off-season.

I remember that. The guy on the radio said something along the lines of don't worry about draft position. This win will help create momentum for next year. I was a lot younger then but even then, I could see a large hole in that reasoning.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I remember that. The guy on the radio said something along the lines of don't worry about draft position. This win will help create momentum for next year. I was a lot younger then but even then, I could see a large hole in that reasoning.

Instead of Manning or Charles Woodson, Bears end up with Enis. Of course, Bears probably would have drafted Leaf instead.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Im afraid to google harold baines. Nevermind he is a baseball player and me no watch that

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He's busy looking for playoff worthy offenses from last night. He'll get back to us when he finds one

Offenses were terrible last night, cut it off at half time. Not worth watching that shitty display.

The GOAT and his inept offense produced a paltry 13 pts and not a peep.

I find it amusing you guys claim not to like the Vortex but somehow I am always on your minds. The D bailed Brady out and I didn't see anyone trying to excuse his shitty performance like you guys tried to excuse the Bears shitty O performance so there is nothing for me to debate.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:

They would've drafted Leaf anyway...

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Offenses were terrible last night, cut it off at half time. Not worth watching that shitty display.

I find it amusing you guys claim not to like the Vortex but somehow I am always on your minds.

What's more amusing was your 2 week vortex regarding the O of the Bears vs Eaglets.

Will there be a vortex regarding the GOAT and his 13 pt SB offense, how can that be? He's expected to put up more points than MT would ever be expected to.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What's more amusing was your 2 week vortex regarding the O of the Bears vs Eaglets.

Will there be a vortex regarding the GOAT and his 13 pt SB offense, how can that be? He's expected to put up more points than MT would ever be expected to.

Again, you cry about the vortex yet here you are trying to create one.

You seem confused by the fact it takes a disagreement to vortex. Perhaps stop being emo for one second and think about what you are saying. We argued about the Bears O because we disagreed. We don't disagree about the Pack game being the worst loss or the fact the Pats O was shit so not sure why you want to start a vortex. Did I hurt your feelings that much? You are trying to create a vortex out of us agreeing and yet you will blame me for it. LMFAO!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I love participation in the vortex.