Im not afraid to ask

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Rory,

1. The poster remarked that Brady never won without Bellichek.

Where?

2. Again I am not suggesting this makes Brady better than Jordan. I am just following the poster's logic and noting that Jordan had Pippen for all his titles while Brady never had such a player for all his titles.

What 'logic' are you referring to? Brady wore #12 for his career whereas Jordan wore #23 and #45. Is that a 'logic' statement?

3. Yeah but they didn't do it now did they? Again, all I am saying is Jordan never won without Jackson.

What do you mean "never won"? Jordan elevated the Bulls to the 2nd best team in the NBA to the Pistons prior to Jackson being hired.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where?

What 'logic' are you referring to? Brady wore #12 for his career whereas Jordan wore #23 and #45. Is that a 'logic' statement?

What do you mean "never won"? Jordan elevated the Bulls to the 2nd best team in the NBA to the Pistons prior to Jackson being hired.

Referring to below. The poster is arguing that Brady and Bellichek have unique synergistic relationship. I responded that so did Jordan, Jackson and Pippen since they won their 6 titles together.

Never won a championship obviously.

Brady and Belichick have a unique synergistic relationship. I don't think you can judge one without the other. In that context I would agree the Patriots dynasty is more impressive than the Bulls of the 90's. As an individual performance however I still give the nod to Jordan.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Referring to below. The poster is arguing that Brady and Bellichek have unique synergistic relationship. I responded that so did Jordan, Jackson and Pippen since they won their 6 titles together.

Never won a championship obviously.

You must be joking. You said:

Rory,

1. The poster remarked that Brady never won without Bellichek.

I don't see that comment ANYWHERE in E.F. Hutton's posting. Did you quote the wrong post?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Frankly, the whole "Player X never won a championship without Player Y or Coach Z" is a dumb argument.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Frankly, the whole "Player X never won a championship without Player Y or Coach Z" is a dumb argument.

I did some extensive research, and I found no CCS member was ever named Poster of the Month without having responded to a BearsBud posting.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I did some extensive research, and I found no CCS member was ever named Poster of the Month without having responded to a BearsBud posting.

And Crystallas was always a mod/coach.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
The Cubs have never won the World Series in the last one hundred years without SilenceS moderating the Cubs forum.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Fuck no it's not more impressive. Patriots are fucking cheaters and everybody knows it. Is Barry Bonds the greatest hitter ever?

I'd like to see Tom Brady step away from football and try basketball, baseball, hockey, hell even pickleball without looking like a complete moron. Would never happen. Tom Brady is a fraction of the athlete Jordan was, Tom throws a football, MJ could fly.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fuck no it's not more impressive. Patriots are fucking cheaters and everybody knows it. Is Barry Bonds the greatest hitter ever?

I'd like to see Tom Brady step away from football and try basketball, baseball, hockey, hell even pickleball without looking like a complete moron. Would never happen. Tom Brady is a fraction of the athlete Jordan was, Tom throws a football, MJ could fly.

It would be hard to find sounder logic in a post on these boards. Maybe a BearsBud post could compete?

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Patriots were penalized for cheating, how easily things get swept under the rug when championship banners start flying........

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are we comparing Brady and Jordan as athletes? Or is it comparing who was more vital to the 6 titles? Or are we debating what is more impressive, 6 Super Bowls or 6 NBA titles? Seems all of these are being argued.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You must be joking. You said:

I don't see that comment ANYWHERE in E.F. Hutton's posting. Did you quote the wrong post?

I inferred that from his statement. But fair enough, I will amend my statement to say I was responding to the poster's claim of a unique synergistic relationship between Brady and Bellichek by saying Jordan had one with Jackson and Pippen.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yeah actually Bonds probably is the greatest hitter ever.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
After an investigation, the NFL fined Patriots head coach Bill Belichick $500,000 (the maximum allowed by the league and the largest fine ever imposed on a coach in the league's 87-year history) for his role in the incident, fined the Patriots $250,000, and docked the team their original first-round selection in the 2008 NFL Draft.

Cheating ass bitches, fuck the patriots.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I inferred that from his statement. But fair enough, I will amend my statement to say I was responding to the poster',s claim of a unique synergistic relationship between Brady and Bellichek by saying Jordan had one with Jackson and Pippen.

Lance Briggs was NOTHING without Urlacher. NOTHING

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Lance Briggs was NOTHING without Urlacher. NOTHING

Did Lance and Urlacher win a SB together or something? Criticizing me, yet you are entirely missing the point, we are talking about championships here.