I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Ok, good, we are all clear now that you admit to pulling a Mongo (defined herein as a bold assertion attributed to a straw man, the when called out on it, double down). Contrary to your assertions, no one ever hated on LM for any reason, and no one ever hated on LM for not being a top-5 player in the NBA. You are a LM fanboi, which is fine, u do you, but don’t use me to crow-bar your worship into the equation.

Moving on to next season, you would have us believe the Bulls are a playoff team because LM will improve, and we will have a full tear of Otto, and will get help in the draft + FA.

Seems reasonable, who could argue with such compelling logic, thanks.

Cool. You make a statement and then act like you never did. Fun stuff

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
I agree that the Bulls roster is a mess. They need some luck on their side to fix some things.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Holy shit did Otto go off last night, only missing 2 out of 15 shots. 15 fucking shots to get 37. That is insane efficiency. Derrick and Jimmy would be taking 28 shots.

Yeah, fuck LM if we have Otto.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I wonder how long it will take for the Chicago fans to hate Otto Porter Jr.

............................he is making garpax look like they know what they are doing.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I did link. You choose to ignore it. Take care

No, you did not, you could not because no such comment came from me. Ever, and you know it.

You are either a troll or an 19-year old fanboi, ether way carry on and please do not invent any more nonsense that you claim I said, thanks.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No, you did not, you could not because no such comment came from me. Ever, and you know it.

You are either a troll or an 19-year old fanboi, ether way carry on and please do not invent any more nonsense that you claim I said, thanks.

Except I did...

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Mental health is a bitch, seek help ASAP.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
This thread has taken quite a turn.

Anyway Otto Porter. Good player but bad move for the bulls imo.

If LM is your 4th best player on a team. Then you have a pretty good team but I think he can be a good 2nd to 3rd option for a team like the Bulls if they get Zion. Might help Zion's assists.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
This thread has taken quite a turn.

Anyway Otto Porter. Good player but bad move for the bulls imo.

If LM is your 4th best player on a team. Then you have a pretty good team but I think he can be a good 2nd to 3rd option for a team like the Bulls if they get Zion. Might help Zion's assists.

If LM is a team’s 4th best player, that team is playing in the finals.
If LM is the 3rd best, that’s a legit playoff contender.

If, as he is today, he’s the best player on the team, then that team is bottom 3 in the NBA.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yes, we agree - he is an ideal 6th man.

Stepping back, for the sake of perspective, here's how i see the roster: LM is a solid starter for most NBA teams, barring injury he will have a very nice career. But he will slot in as the 4th best player on any team competing for a title, what I'm saying is a legit contender needs 3 guys with more talent than LM to play in the finals, with LM as the 4th guy plus a good bench.

So, we are only 3 star players plus a HC away from title contention.

So you still want to claim you never said he’s a #4 on a contending team? Or just keep with personal insults since you have no foundation to your claiming you never said such a thing

RacerX

Liked Posts:
So you still want to claim you never said he’s a #4 on a contending team? Or just keep with personal insults since you have no foundation to your claiming you never said such a thing

Lol, nice try, that’s not what we are talking about. I said and I maintain - and cited current examples - to support the notion that on the top teams (GSW and Phi) that LM is the 4th best player.

You got butt-hurt because you’re a massive LM fanboi, and starting pulling a Mongo by claiming I was “hating on LM” and also other fanboi nonsense, now please stop trolling and inventing lies.

You invented some hate for LM so you could crow-bar in your love and worship of him, good for you, leave me out of it.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lol, nice try, that’s not what we are talking about. I said and I maintain - and cited current examples - to support the notion that on the top teams (GSW and Phi) that LM is the 4th best player.

You got butt-hurt because you’re a massive LM fanboi, and starting pulling a Mongo by claiming I was “hating on LM” and also other fanboi nonsense, now please stop trolling and inventing lies.

You invented some hate for LM so you could crow-bar in your love and worship of him, good for you, leave me out of it.

Nice try to try and change the words that you said later on to fit your narrative. You said “he will slot in as the 4th best player on ANY team that competes for a title.” That does not limit it to just GS or Phi. You also keep looking thru the lens of just this year. Call me a fanboy if it makes you feel better. I have no allegiance or any LM gear, or anything of that sort. Enjoy worshipping yourself

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
What is this Otto Porter deal? When i turned on the game on the radio, it was OP2 and scrubs on the floor with the game in the 20-19 range.

Is he being put in the position to run this team? He is a spot up shooter, three and D, does it seem he is trying to change that?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What is this Otto Porter deal? When i turned on the game on the radio, it was OP2 and scrubs on the floor with the game in the 20-19 range.

Is he being put in the position to run this team? He is a spot up shooter, three and D, does it seem he is trying to change that?

Hard to be much else in Washington with 2 ball-hogs in Beal & Wall.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Nice try to try and change the words that you said later on to fit your narrative. You said “he will slot in as the 4th best player on ANY team that competes for a title.” That does not limit it to just GS or Phi. You also keep looking thru the lens of just this year. Call me a fanboy if it makes you feel better. I have no allegiance or any LM gear, or anything of that sort. Enjoy worshipping yourself

Idiot, that a way to draw nuance between the talent on this season’s Warriors and 76ers vs. title contending squads.

Not a thing you posted has even a shred of truth to it, other than the fact that you’re a fanboy, likely all of 18 years old

And, enjoy worshipping yourself? WTF are you even rambling about, my posts were about the Bulls roster.

I recall someone vouched for you a while back to clarify that you’re actually not an idiot or a troll, but I see no such evidence.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Idiot, that a way to draw nuance between the talent on this season’s Warriors and 76ers vs. title contending squads.

Not a thing you posted has even a shred of truth to it, other than the fact that you’re a fanboy, likely all of 18 years old

And, enjoy worshipping yourself? WTF are you even rambling about, my posts were about the Bulls roster.

I recall someone vouched for you a while back to clarify that you’re actually not an idiot or a troll, but I see no such evidence.

I am an idiot and resent that remark.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Yesssss resort to name calling, yet somehow I’m the 18 year old. Quite classic. You said ANY team competing for a title, are you saying that only GS and philly are title contending teams? That’s the only way your statement makes sense. In which case, I would argue they aren’t the only 2 competing for the finals. Enjoy your childish behavior

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Yesssss resort to name calling, yet somehow I’m the 18 year old. Quite classic. You said ANY team competing for a title, are you saying that only GS and philly are title contending teams? That’s the only way your statement makes sense. In which case, I would argue they aren’t the only 2 competing for the finals. Enjoy your childish behavior

Do you read your own posts? Yeah, you're the one that started with the weird-ass "enjoy worshipping yourself", just really out of nowhere.

Once again you are confused because you struggle with reading and comprehension, how on earth do you infer that GS and PHI are the only title-contending teams in the NBA? Regardless of where you come up with this stuff, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Let me remind you for the 4th time since you cannot stay on point: on a title-contending team, this year, next year, 5 years past, whatever - it does not matter when - i said LM is the 4th best player on the team. I then provided 2 examples using the rosters of PHI and GS.

How and why is that statement and notion so confusing to you? I'm sorry but you do seem to have the mind of a child.