I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Do you read your own posts? Yeah, you're the one that started with the weird-ass "enjoy worshipping yourself", just really out of nowhere.

Once again you are confused because you struggle with reading and comprehension, how on earth do you infer that GS and PHI are the only title-contending teams in the NBA? Regardless of where you come up with this stuff, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Let me remind you for the 4th time since you cannot stay on point: on a title-contending team, this year, next year, 5 years past, whatever - it does not matter when - i said LM is the 4th best player on the team. I then provided 2 examples using the rosters of PHI and GS.

How and why is that statement and notion so confusing to you? I'm sorry but you do seem to have the mind of a child.

You’re the one that referenced Gs and philly, not me. So again, you claim that LM is the 4th best player on a contending team. That’s what ive been disagreeing with you about the whole time, and yet you act like you don’t understand. You don’t think he’s more than that, and you are entitled to your opinion. Just as I am entitled to my opinion that he is more than that. Get over it...we have a difference in opinion, grow up

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
You’re the one that referenced Gs and philly, not me. So again, you claim that LM is the 4th best player on a contending team. That’s what ive been disagreeing with you about the whole time, and yet you act like you don’t understand. You don’t think he’s more than that, and you are entitled to your opinion. Just as I am entitled to my opinion that he is more than that. Get over it...we have a difference in opinion, grow up

Madness.
I "act like I don't understand" because you cannot read and comprehend, and you continue to miss the crux of every post.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you are not exactly, umm, academically accomplished and pedigreed.
A fanboi telling me to grow up.
You are a verified troll and I need to move on, bye-bye son.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Madness.
I "act like I don't understand" because you cannot read and comprehend, and you continue to miss the crux of every post.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you are not exactly, umm, academically accomplished and pedigreed.
A fanboi telling me to grow up.
You are a verified troll and I need to move on, bye-bye son.

Sure, whatever makes you feel better. Initially, I said that LM, in my opinion is more than the 4th best player on a contending team. You proceeded to tell me I’m wrong, as if that is a known entity at this point. I have a college degree, do very well in the stock market, so much so to where I work about 4.5 months of the year. The rest of the time I travel around the world and do whatever the hell I want. Meanwhile, you get to feel all “cool” and “smart” from silly arguments with posters on a sports site. Congrats dude

Also, not that you care...but LM the last 10 games is getting 24.4 ppg and 13.2 rpg and the bulls have been winning games again. But, I’m sure that’s somehow the kind of play that a 4th best player on a contending team would give

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Sure, whatever makes you feel better. Initially, I said that LM, in my opinion is more than the 4th best player on a contending team. You proceeded to tell me I’m wrong, as if that is a known entity at this point. I have a college degree, do very well in the stock market, so much so to where I work about 4.5 months of the year. The rest of the time I travel around the world and do whatever the hell I want. Meanwhile, you get to feel all “cool” and “smart” from silly arguments with posters on a sports site. Congrats dude

Also, not that you care...but LM the last 10 games is getting 24.4 ppg and 13.2 rpg and the bulls have been winning games again. But, I’m sure that’s somehow the kind of play that a 4th best player on a contending team would give

I move to strike my previous comments. I would very much enjoy hearing more about your impressive career and I encourage you to post more, and maybe you could share some pointers with me about finance so that maybe one day i can attain your level of success. Thanks in advance for your guidance and support.

So you're a day-trader, huh, and so good at it that you only need to clock about 2 days/week, pretty sweet!!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I move to strike my previous comments. I would very much enjoy hearing more about your impressive career and I encourage you to post more, and maybe you could share some pointers with me about finance so that maybe one day i can attain your level of success. Thanks in advance for your guidance and support.

So you're a day-trader, huh, and so good at it that you only need to clock about 2 days/week, pretty sweet!!

I figured you’d latch onto that as opposed to anything basketball related. Enjoy watching lauri or Zach in the all star game next year

RacerX

Liked Posts:
I figured you’d latch onto that as opposed to anything basketball related. Enjoy watching lauri or Zach in the all star game next year

I'm a Bulls fan, LOL, are you trying to sick-burn me with the threat of Bulls players appearing in the all-star game?

BTW, have not watched that ASG garbage in 20 years, nor do i care whatsoever who plays in it.

But yeah, I am far more interested in hearing about your financial and investment prowess, please share with your fellow Chicago sports fans.

Should I buy stocks? How about bonds? Should I get a broker? How do I get started day-trading?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm a Bulls fan, LOL, are you trying to sick-burn me with the threat of Bulls players appearing in the all-star game?

BTW, have not watched that ASG garbage in 20 years, nor do i care whatsoever who plays in it.

But yeah, I am far more interested in hearing about your financial and investment prowess, please share with your fellow Chicago sports fans.

Should I buy stocks? How about bonds? Should I get a broker? How do I get started day-trading?

I would think you would care if the asg has bulls players in it or not, seeing as how that tends to indicate the quality of the bulls roster. And no, YOU shouldn’t buy anything probably

RacerX

Liked Posts:
I would think you would care if the asg has bulls players in it or not, seeing as how that tends to indicate the quality of the bulls roster. And no, YOU shouldn’t buy anything probably

Why should I not get a chance to become independently wealthy like you? Doesn't seem fair to me.

Are there any books on day-trading you can recommend, or do you have a Youtube channel or anything i can watch/read to learn about making real money?