Bears' Robinson on Kareem Hunt: "I think guys would welcome him with open arms"

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine saying your qb sucks cause he led an offense to 15 points, then seeing the best qb of all time score 13 points and win a Super Bowl to make you seem dumb as fuck

Just remy things, bro

Against a far worse D too.

Wasn't a playoff worthy defense or offense in the Superbowl

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Imagine trying to give Brady credit for the Patriot's stellar defensive effort in the SB and then using that to pretend like the Bears' O scoring 15 points wasn't shitty.

That only works in Me Rodgers Neighborhood

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the question is would the Bears have scored more than 3 points on New England, I believe that the answer is yes.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If the question is would the Bears have scored more than 3 points on New England, I believe that the answer is yes.

We already scored more than 3 points on them this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visionman

Liked Posts:
It is going to be hard for the offense to produce more than 3,700 yards if their No 1 WR only produces 754 yards. This is a chicken vs egg argument. Do you think if Trubs actually had a Hill or AB or Hopkins that the O would only produce 3,700 passing yards?

Maybe 3900. And you'd then complain that all the other guys were overpaid because they weren't catching enough passes too. Or that our #1 WR was being a drama queen ballot, or Mitch/Nagy were forcing him to the ball too much...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe 3900. And you'd then complain that all the other guys were overpaid because they weren't catching enough passes too. Or that our #1 WR was being a drama queen ballot, or Mitch/Nagy were forcing him to the ball too much...

Or maybe the No 1 can play like a No 1 and the other guys can benefit more. Just a thought.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Or maybe the No 1 can play like a No 1 and the other guys can benefit more. Just a thought.

I feel like his stats are hindered by Mitch in the first bit of the season. Mitch was not good at all until week 4.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Maybe, I guess we will find out next year.

I honestly expect 1000 yards and about 5-7 TDs. He will be another year removed from his torn ACL and the entire offense will be together for a whole year which is only a good thing

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would, however, have been predicated on the field position afforded by the elite defense. The Bears O cannot stand on its own.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
It would, however, have been predicated on the field position afforded by the elite defense. The Bears O cannot stand on its own.

Thankfully, this is a TEAM sport, and they neither have to, nor should be expected to.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

They could if we had Kirk Cousins

msadows

Liked Posts:
Imagine trying to give Brady credit for the Patriot's stellar defensive effort in the SB and then using that to pretend like the Bears' O scoring 15 points wasn't shitty.

Imagine Brady lofting a pass into triple coverage to an old broken polish man to help score a go ahead touchdown to keep the game out of reach.

Now imagine trubisky doing the same thing, then having the defense give up a touchdown in the closing minutes to lose you the game, and imagine a stupid poster blaming the offense for that loss. Then imagine Trubisky setting you up for a game winning field goal, only to have your kicker let you down.

Now Imagine not being football stupid. Hard to imagine for you I assume.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The game is 60 minutes. Brady was terrible for much of that 60 minutes.

It is truly odd that some of you think a D can play well for the whole game but because they happen to give up a late score the fault lies with them and not the shitty O that was shitty for much of the game.

13 points is bad offense. The fact Brady got a late TD does not change that fact.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The game is 60 minutes. Brady was terrible for much of that 60 minutes.

It is truly odd that some of you think a D can play well for the whole game but because they happen to give up a late score the fault lies with them and not the shitty O that was shitty for much of the game.

13 points is bad offense. The fact Brady got a late TD does not change that fact.

How the touchdowns were given up factors into the blame the defense gets.

No one is giving them the majority of the blame.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How the touchdowns were given up factors into the blame the defense gets.

No one is giving them the majority of the blame.

Speak for yourself. MSMeadows is saying I shouldn't blame the O for the loss so who should I blame if not the D according to him?

Imagine Brady lofting a pass into triple coverage to an old broken polish man to help score a go ahead touchdown to keep the game out of reach.

Now imagine trubisky doing the same thing, then having the defense give up a touchdown in the closing minutes to lose you the game, and imagine a stupid poster blaming the offense for that loss. Then imagine Trubisky setting you up for a game winning field goal, only to have your kicker let you down.

Now Imagine not being football stupid. Hard to imagine for you I assume.

The bold is clearly suggesting that by virtue of Trubs finally scoring a TD to get to a paltry 15 points, I should not blame the O for that loss. This bolded statement comes before the comment about the kicker so if I am not blaming the O in this instance then this particular poster is suggesting I should blame the D not the O.

This is what I find horseshit. Regardless of when the D gave up the TD, the D still over the course of the whole game played a good game worthy of the No 1 defense in giving up only 16 points. The O by contrast scored only 15 points but somehow because the TD came late, I am suppose to pretend the 15 points was some great offensive output. This is absurd. The O being shitty and letting the Eagles hang around for the entire game is a huge part of the reason why we lost.