Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 22 of 352

Thread: Bears' Robinson on Kareem Hunt: "I think guys would welcome him with open arms"

  1. #1
    All-Star TishLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    953

    Default Bears' Robinson on Kareem Hunt: "I think guys would welcome him with open arms"


    https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/be...-him-open-arms

  2. #2
    cursed PrideisBears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    atlanta land of the golf clap
    Posts
    24,240

    Default

    Hunt needs to work on his issues. Dude is too talented to be out of the league
    There is a difference between woman throwing the pussy around for you to grab and just grabbing pussy. Trump money means itís raining pussy. Winston money means itís sprinkles lol - PAPABEAR77

  3. #3
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,283

    Default

    What does that say about them that they would welcome him with open arms.

  4. #4
    CCS Donator MarylandBear111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,262

    Default

    Robinson is a Creed fan.

  5. #5
    CCS Donator Outlaw Josey Cutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarylandBear111 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Robinson is a Creed fan.
    No. Journey.

  6. #6
    All-Star anotheridiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    I wonder how Robinson would feel about another head case who recently got accused of pushing a baby mama at his position in AB? I dont think Howard or Cohen would welcome him with open arms, but since he most likely wont play next year or not until december, its crazy to stab Howard in the back any more than he currently is.
    109 years since the last back to back world titles

  7. #7
    All-Star halftime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,656

    Default

    Read the link, Robinson states he doesn't really know Hunt.

    Also, why the eff would you say something like that to the media when Jordan Howard is still on the team?
    Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it. - George Halas

  8. #8
    Packer Fan onebud34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Favorite Corner Bar
    Posts
    17,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Josey Cutler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. Journey.
    How about the Journey song done in the style of Creed?
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by remydat Hidden Content
    I simply stated what I think you think without stating what I personally think.
    Deep thoughts

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by BearsBud Hidden Content
    After he looks dumber than usual and participates in his own dumbage
    Best post ever

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by austtint Hidden Content
    I know when people say stuff idiotic, I respond to them.

  9. #9
    All-Star WindyCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halftime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Read the link, Robinson states he doesn't really know Hunt.

    Also, why the eff would you say something like that to the media when Jordan Howard is still on the team?
    Because I do not think he was asked if Hunt should replace Jordan Howard.

    He was asked if the locker room would be open to adding someone with some baggage.

    Also, he probably wants to win a Super Bowl and Hunt moves them closer to that.

  10. #10
    CCS Donator Outlaw Josey Cutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onebud34 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about the Journey song done in the style of Creed?
    I'd buy that for a dollar.

  11. #11
    All-Star halftime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because I do not think he was asked if Hunt should replace Jordan Howard.

    He was asked if the locker room would be open to adding someone with some baggage.

    Also, he probably wants to win a Super Bowl and Hunt moves them closer to that.

    But it's implied he'd be replacing someone.

    Allan Robinson needs to concentrate on actually earning his $15MM next year with his "750 yard - 4 TD ass."
    Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it. - George Halas

  12. #12
    Ripped Off Member Bearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    19,794

    Default

    Hunt was in KC in the 1st place because Nagy lobbied to draft him. He's Nagy's guy and unless he continues on his destructive path, doesn't take counselling etc., or Virginia nixes a deal, he's probably a Bear. Dude fucked up in a major way in KC but hopefully learned from it.
    Stupid wall will never keep out aliens. Try to get in to this!
    Hidden Content

  13. #13
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,074

    Default

    I actually agree with him, I think most guys don't care too much about baggage and are just trying to win a Super Bowl. That being said, I don't expect Chicago to sign him, but if they did, I don't think it would cause locker room problems like some feel it would.

  14. #14
    All-Star halftime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfootball516 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I actually agree with him, I think most guys don't care too much about baggage and are just trying to win a Super Bowl. That being said, I don't expect Chicago to sign him, but if they did, I don't think it would cause locker room problems like some feel it would.
    I'm pretty sure someone, possibly even Windy, posted an article that was a little more forthcoming about Hunt's past and his family. Let's just say run-ins with the law were a common theme. I don't know if someone coming from that environment is going to change their stripes in a few months.
    Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it. - George Halas

  15. #15
    Ripped Off Member Bearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    19,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halftime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm pretty sure someone, possibly even Windy, posted an article that was a little more forthcoming about Hunt's past and his family. Let's just say run-ins with the law were a common theme. I don't know if someone coming from that environment is going to change their stripes in a few months.
    Change like that is usually event based as a catalyst for help and change of perspective. He just had that life changing moment but ya, we have no idea if it will stick.
    Stupid wall will never keep out aliens. Try to get in to this!
    Hidden Content

  16. #16
    I ♥ Cliff Stein nvanprooyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    10,191

    Default

    No thanks.

  17. #17
    All-Star WindyCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halftime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But it's implied he'd be replacing someone.

    Allan Robinson needs to concentrate on actually earning his $15MM next year with his "750 yard - 4 TD ass."
    Yes, he should not answer any questions until he "earns" his 14 million with an arbitrary stat line that someone makes up.

  18. #18
    All-Star WestCoastBearsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    The guy was asked a question and he answered. What was he supposed to say ďno we donít want him hereĒ and piss off Pace and Nagy??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    Ripped Off Member Bearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    19,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halftime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But it's implied he'd be replacing someone.

    Allan Robinson needs to concentrate on actually earning his $15MM next year with his "750 yard - 4 TD ass."
    Cunningham who would become inactive and not until about midseason. You're awesome at finding dark clouds.
    Stupid wall will never keep out aliens. Try to get in to this!
    Hidden Content

  20. #20
    All-Star msadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,462

    Default

    Are we really now complaining about a 3 headed monster of Hunt - Howard - Cohen?

  21. #21
    All-Star WindyCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msadows View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are we really now complaining about a 3 headed monster of Hunt - Howard - Cohen?
    Combine salary 3.5 million.

  22. #22
    All-Star Sagbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,977

    Default

    He was asked a question and answered

    This is a business Robinson knows that, on top of that hes active on social media so hes most likely already seen some of the Buzz about Hunt coming here.

    Hunt is better than Howard and fits this offense better I'm sure Robinson knows that and he wants to win.

    Also dont think Howard doesnt get traded if sign Hunt- His suspension will likely be 4 games.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •