OT:Interesting take on the league

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, I came across on Twitter. Windhorst has an interesting take on what he said happened with Lakers and Pels. Also, whats going on in the league that he has never seen before in his career.

https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols/status/1093335045459316736

Seems like teams are getting real petty with each other. Thoughts?

Last edited:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I believe it. I also believe LA leaked a bunch of these offers to let LeBron and the fan base know they were trying to get him.

Good for the Pelicans though. I’m happy someone finally stood up and isn’t going to give LeBron what he demands.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
According to Whitlock the biggest issue is that Lebron is an only child.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
There will probably be 4 or 5 new lakers after the buyouts happen.

I will really be surprised if teams that gave all these stupid contracts dont lock out players or the players go and strike.

Mediocre players are making 20 million dollars just because some great players are making 35-40.

The owners brought it on themselves by dishing out the dollars, I just cannot see this continuing. Look at Bobby Portis, the guy will probably get a 20 million dollar offer sheet from somewhere Washington would be forced to match, just like Porter got.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There will probably be 4 or 5 new lakers after the buyouts happen.

I will really be surprised if teams that gave all these stupid contracts dont lock out players or the players go and strike.

Mediocre players are making 20 million dollars just because some great players are making 35-40.

The owners brought it on themselves by dishing out the dollars, I just cannot see this continuing. Look at Bobby Portis, the guy will probably get a 20 million dollar offer sheet from somewhere Washington would be forced to match, just like Porter got.

Matthew Dellavedova is making $9million a year. $9 fucking million to play dirty for 18minutes a game.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I'd love to see a lockout soon, Silver gone for what he did to the game, and the CBA adjusted to somehow discourage superteam tampering from players.

Heck, would love to see about two dozen changes all-in all.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd love to see a lockout soon, Silver gone for what he did to the game, and the CBA adjusted to somehow discourage superteam tampering from players.

Heck, would love to see about two dozen changes all-in all.
I want to read them all. I love improvement suggestions.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I want to read them all. I love improvement suggestions.

I'll put them in with my daily mock draft posts and FA target roundups.

At least things aren't as bad as when sign-and-trade suggestions were the trendy way to get anyone, per the average fan trying to get their favorite player.