***OFFICIAL*** 2018 NFL Season Picks Reflection

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So with the NFL season over I thought I would crunch the numbers and take a look at how I did this season.

Overall I went 173-92-2 over the season, including a 6-5 record in the playoffs. I thought I did solid this year although I need to do a better job in the playoffs. I did not come anywhere close to going 0-267 like some folks predicted though. As always there's room for improvement and I'm taking steps in order to do so.

Anyways how did you think I did? And if you made picks of your own feel free to use this thread to reflect on them.

Thanks

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So with the NFL season over I thought I would crunch the numbers and take a look at how I did this season.

Overall I went 173-92-2 over the season, including a 6-5 record in the playoffs. I thought I did solid this year although I need to do a better job in the playoffs. I did not come anywhere close to going 0-267 like some folks predicted though. As always there's room for improvement and I'm taking steps in order to do so.

Anyways how did you think I did? And if you made picks of your own feel free to use this thread to reflect on them.

Thanks

Honestly I thought you did just okay but not horrible, but not as good as your record states I'm almost certain of that. If you would have left the scores out you would have gotten more than a handful of your picks right.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yeah, putting up scores is pretty weird. I wouldn't have done that - just straight picks.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you could get that against the spread, I'd be impressed.....that really is the only thing that counts for much value when picking winners.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
If you could get that against the spread, I'd be impressed.....that really is the only thing that counts for much value when picking winners.

why? You can make straight bets.