Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sure there’s been a few misses over the last 15 years. Find me an organization that doesn’t miss on at least a couple in that span. I’d argue they have been at least top 5 in drafting over the last 15 years. Probably higher than that even. Pax certainly has flaws, just don’t like seeing people not giving some cred when it’s due
Top 5? Might be a bit high imo. But idk, I could be mistaken. Don't really know the draft records of other teams in the last 15 years.

I know the Spurs are always solid in the draft even if the players they take aren't always stars they find gems. Denver of late has drafted pretty well and of course GS built their championship team mostly through the draft. But there'a a lot of gaps in my knowledge of their picks...could potentially be plenty of Marquis Teagues in there.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Top 5? Might be a bit high imo. But idk, I could be mistaken. Don't really know the draft records of other teams in the last 15 years.

I know the Spurs are always solid in the draft even if the players they take aren't always stars they find gems. Denver of late has drafted pretty well and of course GS built their championship team mostly through the draft. But there'a a lot of gaps in my knowledge of their picks...could potentially be plenty of Marquis Teagues in there.

GS and OKC were the two that came to mind, could be others.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Get GarPax all the way out of my fucking face.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Sure there’s been a few misses over the last 15 years. Find me an organization that doesn’t miss on at least a couple in that span. I’d argue they have been at least top 5 in drafting over the last 15 years. Probably higher than that even. Pax certainly has flaws, just don’t like seeing people not giving some cred when it’s due

To 5.....yeah, IDK about that. Other than Jimmy Butler, how many former GarPax draft picks are currently starting on an NBA team?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
To 5.....yeah, IDK about that. Other than Jimmy Butler, how many former GarPax draft picks are currently starting on an NBA team?

Name 5 teams that have drafted better over the last 15 years. Just because some are retired now or at the end of their careers, doesn’t change the fact they were studs for 5-8 years of their careers

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No matter what draft slot or player picked, with Gar Forman in the administration in any capacity, the Bulls will never win a championship. No superstar will ever come to the Bulls while he is a member of the Front Office