1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
its hard to imagine ellen scissoring portia. ellen just ruins the moment

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I thought it was impossible to cut a beard on steroids... Must have been a nuclear razor.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wonder if he really didn't know about this ahead of time? Kind of hard to say no to kids getting a donation....

And I have no problem with Ommy posting this stuff during the slow time of year.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fuck that. My face hasn't seen the light of day since 2003. Beard 4 Life.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
In 2009 I got into a fight with my mom because she claimed I hadn’t worked in 12 years and she was sick of me living in her basement and stealing her pop tarts.

Fast forward to 2016 when I was hard at work on the Bernie Sanders campaign from a make-shift desk in my moms basement - she came down stairs with a razor and threatened to shave off my beard for “being an unemployed mooch and unwanted guest for 22 years.”

I screamed “Feel the Bern!” and dumped RC Cola on her. Fucking bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
In 2009 I got into a fight with my mom because she claimed I hadn’t worked in 12 years and she was sick of me living in her basement and stealing her pop tarts.

Fast forward to 2016 when I was hard at work on the Bernie Sanders campaign from a make-shift desk in my moms basement - she came down stairs with a razor and threatened to shave off my beard for “being an unemployed mooch and unwanted guest for 22 years.”

:buttrock:

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Once Cortez becomes president she promises financial stability for anyone unwilling to work. You will at least be able to give your mom a little something for rent.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Once Cortez becomes president she promises financial stability for anyone unwilling to work. You will at least be able to give your mom a little something for rent.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hahahhahahahhahahahaaa

:notfunny: