***OFFICIAL*** 2019 AAF Season Long IGT (Kickoff 2/9/19 - 7:00PM)

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I am the founding member of the Memphis Express Fan Club - Brazilian chapter ... and we already hate the Arizona Hotshots with their crappy green and yellow uniforms.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
how are they gon find QBs for this league?

Bearsfanfillereste

Liked Posts:
Both games should be interesting tomorrow.

Singletary is the HC for Memphis, and Will Sutton is on the roster for Arizona.

I'm also interested to see how Zac Stacy does for Memphis tomorrow (assuming he is starting) He had some 100+ rushing games for the Rams in 2013.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Let's see if I can confuse myself.

Player ability better than college, not Alabama Clemson, but Purdue Illinois. Lacks the emotion/excitement of college ball.

Most of the AAF players were playing in the fourth quarter of the fourth preseason game, but now are playing with more emotion and excitement.

So, better players than Illinois, more exciting than the end of the last preseason game. I think I know why the AAF didn't hire me as their PR guy.

I enjoyed the game but I'm messed up. Many years ago my wife came home from work and asks me what I'm watching I say football. She looks closer and asks are those children, yeah it's cable access peewee league, theses are 6th graders. She shakes her head and walks out of the room. The only people that should be watching that are parents, do not take my word for what is watchable football.

So yeah, the AAF is great, they are way better than 6th graders.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
So yeah, the AAF is great, they are way better than 6th graders.
Yes, AAF football is great, but I am confused with your statement.

Are you saying that the order is AAF, Illinois football and then 6th graders? Because Illinois under Lovie might not be as competitive as 6th graders.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lol if you say so

Yeah, I'm with botfly on this one. The NFL has a hard time finding 32 startable guys and teams backups are usually atrocious. No way this league is able to find good QBs. I imagine a good running QB would light this league up.

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
After last night's great games it's safe to say I've caught AAF fever with no signs of getting a vaccine!

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched the second half of the San Antonio game. I enjoyed the microphones on the coaches and players in game but I was impressed that the replay official was on camera real time explaining what he was seeing and why he was ruling a certain way.

This level of replay transparency would be welcomed in the NFL.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched the second half of the San Antonio game. I enjoyed the microphones on the coaches and players in game but I was impressed that the replay official was on camera real time explaining what he was seeing and why he was ruling a certain way.

This level of replay transparency would be welcomed in the NFL.

I think you mean the "Sky Judge" :)

But I totally agree with you... was really interesting to watch him explain real time what he was seeing.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm with botfly on this one. The NFL has a hard time finding 32 startable guys and teams backups are usually atrocious. No way this league is able to find good QBs. I imagine a good running QB would light this league up.

It's not the NFL though...

Ya'll seem to think it is for some reason?

And I agree, a good running QB would probably tear this league up. I'd imagine there's a few of those guys around that didn't fit all the NFL's measurables.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Kaepernick would be ideal in this league.