Aaron Rodgers is a douchebag example #534,842

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the update.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, okay. Fuck Rodgers. I just want the Bears to be good enough to make him irrelevant. FWIW, I believe he is an asshole.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure about a douchebag, but I think you kind of have to be arrogant to be very successful as a Pro Quarterback.

I know everyone wants to pull for the humble hard working type, but it's the pricks like Rodgers, Big Ben and the Immortal Brady that keep owning everyone on Game Day.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Not sure about a douchebag, but I think you kind of have to be arrogant to be very successful as a Pro Quarterback.

I know everyone wants to pull for the humble hard working type, but it's the pricks like Rodgers, Big Ben and the Immortal Brady that keep owning everyone on Game Day.

Joe Montana is a good guy.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

I don't think you're wrong specifically, but in this case Rodgers is being compared to Favre.

The arrogance needed to be a winner is more about being willing to take calculated risks and betting on yourself. I think the arrogance trait being discussed WRT Rodgers is closer to narcissism of the self, not excessive self confidence.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
According to Cowherd, both Rodgers and Cutler are pretty douchey.

If I remember correctly he said Rodgers was really selfish and Cutler was arrogant.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He was too busy being overrated to be arrogant.

You might want to check out that first squad he carried to a Super Bowl championship.

His Super Bowls stats are absolutely amazing too. I think just about any QB playing would want to be that "overrated."

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to Cowherd, both Rodgers and Cutler are pretty douchey.

If I remember correctly he said Rodgers was really selfish and Cutler was arrogant.

As a former Cutler apologist, I have to say, if Cutler had Rodgers' stats, I wouldn't care how arrogant he was. I'd be like, "Yeah he's arrogant. We won a Super Bowl and are in the playoffs every year. I'll take that." Unfortunately, we all know how the Jay Cutler experiment turned out. Good luck on Very Cavallari Jay.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
“When Aaron became ‘The Man,’ he was ‘The Man’, especially in his own eyes,” Gbaja-Biamila says in the Forbes story. “Let’s just put it that way. Things just changed. I don’t know what to say. I don’t want to lie to you. It’s hard for me to say this without causing drama."