Why Are Ppl So Concerned With The Bears RBs When Mitch Still Needs Passing Practice??

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
352 snaps at RB, 108 in slot and 76 out wide.

Let's say you give Cohen 12 rushes and 8 targets in the passing game of which he catches 5. Is that not RB 1 worthy in an era where RBs catch the ball more and more?

To me Cohen is the guy you feature and Howard if he stays is the guy you give carries too fill out the running game and wear teams down.
So Cohen should be the "featured" back, but is not the "#1 running back"???

I am so confused!!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So Cohen should be the "featured" back, but is not the "#1 running back"???

I am so confused!!!

Think you confusing me with playthrough or Jojo. I never said Cohen was not the No 1 RB. I was agreeing with you hence why I posted the snap counts to show he spent most of his time at RB.

Ksap24

Liked Posts:
We don’t need a back but if Nagy had a guy like forte I think this offense could be crazy good especially if trubrisy can stretch the field

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
We don’t need a back but if Nagy had a guy like forte I think this offense could be crazy good especially if trubrisy can stretch the field

Forte was afraid to run between the tackles and often got tackled by his shoelaces, though.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
trubrisy