Should Benny Cunningham be getting more reps???

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
With all of the news about J.Howard and how he isn't a good fit, maybe the answer is on our bench already. We could do a RBBC with Cunningham/Mizzell and then do some razzle dazzle with Cohen. We don't even need Howard. The last time that Benny got meaningful reps in 2016, he averaged 4.8 YPC which is 1.1 more per carry YPC than Howard!! I'd like to see Benny get involved more.
Seriously? Bears need to swing at better RBs.

1. Today Cunningham is not better than Howard in anyway.

2. Cunningham doesn't fit this scheme either. He doesn't shoot holes and run-after-catch with speed like a Hunt. He's about as slow as Howard without the power.

3. Cunningham can do it all, just not a high level. He was a good backup to Howard in Loggian's scheme, but not Nagy's.

Why not fill the RB corral with Hunt-types that fits Nagy's scheme instead holding onto a RB who's too slow and without power? We could use a fast KR too.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Mizzell was good against Detroit. Couple of big receptions.
At least Mizzell fits Nagy's scheme, as a type of RB, but I think we've seen he isn't good enough. Maybe keep as a backup, if ST coach Tabor really wanted him. But I'd rather take a swings at higher potential players.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he had kept running like he was supposed to, the ball would have fallen right in his hands and it would have been a touchdown.

That is the difference between a receiver and some random ass runningback.