OT: How Big of a Clown College Can ESPN Become?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not to validate this detailer narrative assigned to me but you have always ranked way up there as far as high ranks go, if I'm a ranking kinda guy.

Now back to SAS, everyone here agrees he sux?

I guess I’m one of the very few who actually finds SAS entertaining.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Srs tho, I think sometimes SAS just does this for attention

I don't think he has much knowledge of things outside of the NBA.

His epic Kwame Brown rant will always cement his legacy though.

[video=youtube;6PP4RT-vv-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PP4RT-vv-o[/video]

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Adi also likes to watch gruesome vids of people being severely injured or killed, so ... makes sense

napo55

Liked Posts:
wouldn't be surprised

SAS doesn't give a fuck. He is just collecting checks for trolling football fans. The dumber he acts, the better their ratings.

The only assholes in the equation are the people that give him and bayfuck views.

Of course. All they care about is viewership. So anything he can do to attract attention is a plus and I'm sure he would be happy about this thread.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes, I liked a few of his nicknames. Notably “Mucus” Wheaton. That was brilliance. But for the most part he kinda sucked.

Too late. You are no longer elite rank

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only time I ever put on ESPN anymore is if there is a live game on I want to watch. Otherwise entire network is totally brutal, topped by SAS.

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The only time I ever put on ESPN anymore is if there is a live game on I want to watch. Otherwise entire network is totally brutal, topped by SAS.

I was surfing channels the other day and saw 'NFL Live'. I thought I would give it a try but when I turned it on there was John Fox and Teddy Brewski. Instead I watched one of those home makeover shows. Much more entertaining.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was surfing channels the other day and saw 'NFL Live'. I thought I would give it a try but when I turned it on there was John Fox and Teddy Brewski. Instead I watched one of those home makeover shows. Much more entertaining.

got any tips?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
got any tips?

Buy a bunch of those battery-operated LED Everywhere lights for only $8.99 each. They're like little hockey pucks, with adhesive on the back. Put them under a console table, on top of a bookcase, or use them to backlight some interesting object on a shelf.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Buy a bunch of those battery-operated LED Everywhere lights for only $8.99 each. They're like little hockey pucks, with adhesive on the back. Put them under a console table, on top of a bookcase, or use them to backlight some interesting object on a shelf.

Fog machine along with those strategically placed everywhere lights should do nicely.