Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
For me

1. Amos, hard pass, that is too much money for him and even more so when you consider Jackson is going to be making 12-14/season. That is a ton of money at safety. I like Amos, I am not sure he is 7.5 million better than Bush.

2. Callahan I want back, but this move would not only take up cap space in 2019 but 2020. I am not sure that the Bears can afford to have a 30 million dollar CB unit in 2020, so Prince is gone in 2020, but that still may not be enough.

3. The numbers on Lynch are the most reasonable. I am not sure I would do it, but it would be the least scary to me in terms of cap ramifications and the Bears do not necessarily have the resources to upgrade over him.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
For me

1. Amos, hard pass, that is too much money for him and even more so when you consider Jackson is going to be making 12-14/season. That is a ton of money at safety. I like Amos, I am not sure he is 7.5 million better than Bush.

2. Callahan I want back, but this move would not only take up cap space in 2019 but 2020. I am not sure that the Bears can afford to have a 30 million dollar CB unit in 2020, so Prince is gone in 2020, but that still may not be enough.

3. The numbers on Lynch are the most reasonable. I am not sure I would do it, but it would be the least scary to me in terms of cap ramifications and the Bears do not necessarily have the resources to upgrade over him.
We should spend that much on CBs if we're lucky enough to have 3 guys like that. Maybe Prince drops, but it's not too much considering what we get. We can adjust.

Make offers to Wake, Suggs and Lynch... but take one of the first two if possible, Lynch if we have to. Pass rush and CBs is money well placed.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think we somehow need to keep Callahan and Lynch. Can't we do contracts with "incentive motivators" so that if they are injured their contracts hurt the cap Less ??