Should the Bears replace Staley Da Bear with an actual Bear?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No. Surely some Chicago Bears fans are hunters and actually like killing actual Bears. Would only divide & conflict the fanbase worse than if a Red/Blue topic were introduced.

Especially now that the current admin is loosening laws to allow killing of Bear cubs and bears while in hibernation. Some are endangered but don't let "science" get in the way of a "good hunt". Or re-introduction of ivory importing.

...like that has anything to do with advancing the financial/political gains agenda. :crying: #assholepoliticians

Rather, we might rally for the HoneyBears to return? A long thought extinct source of momentary eye-candy & philanthropic fund-raising pleasure for many a Bears fan who are not prudes.

Shut up libtard!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wtf...is the serious

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not a fan of exploiting animals as mascots.

But I just see this happening

real life story is crazier

[video=youtube;duBy0v9LSLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duBy0v9LSLs[/video]

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The Bears should have a big hairy man as a mascot. Sexual orientation does not matter; straight bears do exist (though gay guys who like them are called bear chasers).

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Shut up libtard!
Lol people who use the word "libtard" usually believe in a born to a virgin fake God who preached loving thy neighbor, while ignoring those teachings.

They also shun anyone who isn't white, while they seem to forget that their"God" was a brown middle eastern jew. Their idiotic president would likely try to have him deported because of his fake national emergency.

They're also idiotic enough to dismiss climate change as a scientific fact because it gets cold in the winter.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol people who use the word "libtard" usually believe in a born to a virgin fake God who preached loving thy neighbor, while ignoring those teachings.

They also shun anyone who isn't white, while they seem to forget that their"God" was a brown middle eastern jew. Their idiotic president would likely try to have him deported because of his fake national emergency.

They're also idiotic enough to dismiss climate change as a scientific fact because it gets cold in the winter.

Wrong forum.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

My sarcasm was not detected, sorry bro. I guess I'm probably one of the 5 most liberal guys on CCS. You should drop by the B&I sub, always room for another lefty in the cesspool.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bears should have a big hairy man as a mascot. Sexual orientation does not matter; straight bears do exist (though gay guys who like them are called bear chasers).

That would be funny as hell.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
My sarcasm was not detected, sorry bro. I guess I'm probably one of the 5 most liberal guys on CCS. You should drop by the B&I sub, always room for another lefty in the cesspool.
Lol my apologies then. I definitely did not detect the sarcasm

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol my apologies then. I definitely did not detect the sarcasm

Not really much of a hint given, I just know 99% of the Trump zombies know I'm an evil librul.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I picked up on it #51 :)

Sorry to all for my earlier sideways rant. I know better than to toss out political commentary. It really doesn't belong here.

That said, anybody who agrees with or defends some of the pointless assholery being done against animals & the environment is no comrade of mine, and the irony of being a "Bears fan", while supporting that is worth an Internet call out post. Damn - there I go again. :fist:

Actually, I'd be cool with a nice little ban until Week 1. Save me some time from posting here in a slow offseason. :thinking: