Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why spend money in the first round if you don’t need to is what I’m saying. Think about it. You draft a first round for the price you can pay for 4 2nd and 3rd round players? That means you just pick one guy out 4 and hope they work out? Doesn’t make sense. I would pick 4 guys and hope that 2 work out and trade the rest to the Lions. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Bears could just keep passing on their pick until they feel the value is then pounce. That would be sorta cool, the Bears could be on the clock for like 4 straight hours.

Chi_Sports_guy

Liked Posts:
The Bears could just keep passing on their pick until they feel the value is then pounce. That would be sorta cool, the Bears could be on the clock for like 4 straight hours.

Can you imagine?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
second most accurate kicker in NFL history, San Fran has nobody else they need to use a tag on, and has been the best kicker in the NFL since he left the bears.

Robbie is not going anywhere.

Not unlike the bears to offer big money to a statue just to throw teams off their scent of signing their replacement. Robbie has 4-5 good years left, he has no reason to take any team friendly deals just to live at home.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Give up first round overall. Who’s coming out that the Bears desperately need? Make room in cap by not spending money on a first round pick that they really don’t need. Look at what the Patriots do. They are actually horrible at drafting. They get most of their players that have been drafted late and have been in the league a couple years. Why do they have the depth they do? It’s because they see talent in low places. Yes, the Bears can find a good kicker anywhere else, but not as dedicated as Gould is to return to Chicago. Maybe it’s a front, but either way. Why not? If I were the Bears I would give first round to Lions for chance at two second round picks. It’s difficult to explain the thought behind this. Look up Richard Thaler ( Professor of Behavioral Science and Economics at the University of Chicago).

You don't think the Bears could use a player drafted in the 1st round? Ya gotta know that's just crazy to even think right? We have plenty of needs on this team.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
second most accurate kicker in NFL history, San Fran has nobody else they need to use a tag on, and has been the best kicker in the NFL since he left the bears.

Robbie is not going anywhere.

Not unlike the bears to offer big money to a statue just to throw teams off their scent of signing their replacement. Robbie has 4-5 good years left, he has no reason to take any team friendly deals just to live at home.

For what it’s worth, Jan Stenurud was the 109th most accurate kicker in NFL history.
Mark Mosely was the 103rd most accurate kicker in nfl history.
Morten Andersen was the 61st most accurate kicker in nfl history

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
For what it’s worth, Jan Stenurud was the 109th most accurate kicker in NFL history.

None of those guys had Patrick Mannelly as their long snapper, tho

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
But were they able to feed their children?

Chi_Sports_guy

Liked Posts:
You don't think the Bears could use a player drafted in the 1st round? Ya gotta know that's just crazy to even think right? We have plenty of needs on this team.

All I’m saying is spend money wisely. First takes too much off cap. They draft four 2nd round guys which brings the odds up 50/50 chance that 2 of those guys works out. Verses 1 guy that ends up like RGIII