Free Agency news tracker

Rise

Liked Posts:
Yeah. I'd rather go with a rookie UDFA.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

I honestly would to. Save the money I doubt the rookie would be much worse.

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
Bringing O'Donnell back on a 2 year deal is perfectly fine for a perfectly fine punter. They could still bring UDFA competition.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly would to. Save the money I doubt the rookie would be much worse.

Growing pains though. No thanks. A window team needs to have reliable STs

Rise

Liked Posts:
You guys realize we don't have many draft picks, right? Bringing O'Donnell back on a 2 year deal is perfectly fine for a perfectly fine punter.

UDFA = undrafted free agent. He isn’t perfectly fine he sucks so why waste the cap on him.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bringing O'Donnell back on a 2 year deal is perfectly fine for a perfectly fine punter. They could still bring UDFA competition.

This is my feeling as well.

They need a veteran punter, there is a small market and 2 million is not a lot.

You can still bring in camp competition.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
UDFA = undrafted free agent. He isn’t perfectly fine he sucks so why waste the cap on him.

He doesn’t suck. He just isn’t very good. He is coming off his best season in terms of inside the 20 punts.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Tom Silverstein

I'm starting to hear the #Packers aren't in good salary cap shape as reported. Because of cap charges that weren't previously calculated, multiple sources say they are very tight after their most recent spending spree. One source estimated it was close to $5M under. We'll see.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Daniel Brown signed with the Jets for 1 million/season, it would open up the Callaha comp pick.

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:

Yeah, I misread so made the edit. No, he doesn't suck, he about average. Not everyone can be a top 5 punter in the league, we're not going to get one in FA, and there can still be competition with UDFAs.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tom Silverstein

I'm starting to hear the #Packers aren't in good salary cap shape as reported. Because of cap charges that weren't previously calculated, multiple sources say they are very tight after their most recent spending spree. One source estimated it was close to $5M under. We'll see.

Rofl omg omfg they are so lost. Drifting at sea. But Erin got paid so whatevs. (Mack restructure echoes down dead halls as secretaries lock absent hallways at night)

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Tom Silverstein

One of their "stock holders" didnt crunch the numbers properly?

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
Rofl omg omfg they are so lost. Drifting at sea. But Erin got paid so whatevs. (Mack restructure echoes down dead halls as secretaries lock absent hallways at night)

Honestly the Packers remind me a bit of where we were a few years ago, but somehow even more incompetent and rudderless.

Rise

Liked Posts:
He doesn’t suck. He just isn’t very good. He is coming off his best season in terms of inside the 20 punts.

He doesn’t suck he just isn’t very good? Sounds like he sucks lol. Hopefully they bring in competition and this didn’t have any guarantees. If that’s the case it is fine.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly the Packers remind me a bit of where we were a few years ago, but somehow even more incompetent and rudderless.

I like it when you talk dirty to me.!